Photo

New Princess resort in Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#31 lemon

lemon
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 06:48 PM

I have been waiting for an email about the food forever. THANK YOU!!!
    May 1, 2008 Grand Riviera Princess

#32 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 28 December 2007 - 09:35 PM

the resort looks amazing!

#33 Alipires1

Alipires1
      • 298 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 03:14 PM

Wow Thanks for all the pics. It's almost like we had you working while you were on vaca!

#34 Cassondra2009

Cassondra2009
        • 444 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:38 PM

H! Does anyone know if the resort has a gazebo? I haven't found a picture of one yet...but I'm still looking!

#35 monicabrandon2008

monicabrandon2008
          • 794 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:40 PM

Yes, it does! I have seen one somewhere when I was considering this resort. Sorry, I don't have a picture!
            HIGH FIVE, WE'RE MARRIED!!!
            http://i51.photobuck...vtburks/1-4.jpg

#36 amandacz

amandacz
            • 4 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:43 PM

This resort is on my short list but I've had no luck getting any wedding info from them. Has anyone actually heard back from the resort? I have emailed them using both of the email addresses provided in this thread and I have not heard back from them and it has been over 3 weeks. Any wedding specific information would be great (this site won't let me view the pdf file that was posted).

#37 nylalany

nylalany
              • 625 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 11:01 PM

Let me know if you find out anything b/c they aren't responding to me either and we're already booked there! I want to have a welcome/rehearsal dinner there for 70-100 guests and you would think they'd respond, but no!

#38 neen

neen
                • 633 posts

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:12 AM

wow - this thread has SO much information! and the pics are great! i have emails into them too about wedding info...whoever hears back first please share!

#39 amandacz

amandacz
                  • 4 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 12:20 AM

After writing a long email to "eventos.riviera@princess-hotels.com" asking about wedding info I finally recieved a reply back today but all they sent me was a price quote for staying at the resort for 7 nights ($1148 for two people in a junior suite)! :o(

I haven't heard back from the other requests I sent to two other email addresses I tried weeks ago.

#40 EDYTA

EDYTA
                    • 1,277 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 11:42 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by amandacz
                      After writing a long email to "eventos.riviera@princess-hotels.com" asking about wedding info I finally recieved a reply back today but all they sent me was a price quote for staying at the resort for 7 nights ($1148 for two people in a junior suite)! :o(

I haven't heard back from the other requests I sent to two other email addresses I tried weeks ago.
                      Not to discourage you but I think it will take a while for them to get all that organized, they probably still don't have a wedding coordinator there yet and their just trying to fix the problems that their having at the hotel.

Best bet if you need info right away would be to call the hotel directly...but let me know if there is anything that I can help you with :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users