Sign in to follow this  
shannon

RE: pix and info for EDR brides...

Hey everyone- just got some info from Valeria (Lomas WC) thought might be helpful...

I switched my ceremony location from the Casita Gazebo to the Presidential Gazebo-- Valeria said the Presidential location was more private and could hold comfortably around 30 guests..

Here's a pix she sent...

Click the image to open in full size.

Also, I was trying to get Tucanes for our private dinner with our guests our last night there- and it was already booked so she sent pix of the "Royale Salon" as an alternative...

Just some other options! :)

Thanks for the info!!

Good to know about the capacity for the Presidential Gazebo because I was actually told that the Presidential Gazebo could only have 10 guests!?

Do you know where on the resort it is located?

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsV-to-be View Post
Thanks for the info!!
Good to know about the capacity for the Presidential Gazebo because I was actually told that the Presidential Gazebo could only have 10 guests!?

Do you know where on the resort it is located?

Thanks!
Valeria said it was very close/beside the Presidential Suites!!??! -- Either I'm worse with directions than I thought -or this resort is huge! :) I'm assuming if they are Presidential Suites -then they are kinda away from the main area?!?! I have no idea though...

Obviously this map is old, but i have marked where the presidential gazebo is...

On the map it looks like it is very close to the presidential suites, it is close but to too close in my opinion. It is very pretty... was my second choice.