#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 03:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by carly
    Yay! I am sooo tempted to buy them as well at that price and they are so cute, but control yourself woman!
    too late, I got them :) it wasn't really an impulse though. My plan for my lunch break was to find & order fans. I just got sidetracked & ran out of time to shop around as intensely as I normally do. I tend to overthink it & look for the best deal until my eyes hurt.

Oh, and they ship out of PA. I thought they were coming from Asia. No wonder why shipping was reasonable.

Your fans look great. Since you already have those, I wouldn't order a different set. I'm not adding a lot of color to my wedding because I'm not decorating. The hotel will put white tulle on the chairs. So I need to add color with my accesories. I think you'll have plenty of color that colored fans might be too much. The natural color will look beautiful. You can tie a little pink ribbon on them & it will look great.

#12 Stormsong

Stormsong
    • 287 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:10 PM

I am getting my fans at Oriental Trading post. They ship to Canada, and don't seem too expensive.

http://image.orienta....resize(250x250)
      Lisa

#13 Stormsong

Stormsong
      • 287 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:11 PM

oops...link doesn't work. Anyways, just search bamboo fans, you'll find it. They are $7.95 per dozen.
        Lisa

#14 anaderoux

anaderoux
        • 3,220 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:25 PM

I got my parasols from asianideas too.. they're great.

#15 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:26 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Stormsong
            oops...link doesn't work. Anyways, just search bamboo fans, you'll find it. They are $7.95 per dozen.

i think there are some free shipping codes on the coupon codes page. If not google "oriental trading coupon". They have them pretty often.

I liked those, but I really wanted the color.

#16 Stormsong

Stormsong
            • 287 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 05:38 PM

Ahhh...sorry! I did see some colored ones on site. I just plan on using the ribbon to give them some color....though....wonder if you could spray paint them bright colors.
              Lisa

#17 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 08:34 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Stormsong
                Ahhh...sorry! I did see some colored ones on site. I just plan on using the ribbon to give them some color....though....wonder if you could spray paint them bright colors.
                I ordered them through a different website. They were a little cheaper & come colored already. But spraypaint might be a good idea for people who want all one color that isn't available online.

#18 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 03:38 PM

I love them...just bookmarked the site so I can think about it. I have been so implusive lately.

#19 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 03:44 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by yari2566
                    I love them...just bookmarked the site so I can think about it. I have been so implusive lately.

mine will be in soon & i'll let you know how they look.

Someone posted 50 cent white ones on the "do you guests really use the hand fans" thread. I love the color though!

#20 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 18,759 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 03:45 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by yari2566

mine will be in soon & i'll let you know how they look.

Someone posted 50 cent white ones on the "do you guests really use the hand fans" thread. I love the color though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users