La Casa Que Canta - Zihuatanejo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 01:10 PM

I was paging through my Modern Bride magazine (the Dec/Jan 2007 issue), and there was an article that had you answer a few questions to help determine what your "resort style" was. It then went on to suggest various resorts for each style - the styles were 1) Active Honeymooner, 2) Seclusion-Seeking Honeymooner, 3) Unplugged Honeymooner, and 4) Ultraluxury-Loving Honeymooner.

Anyway, this resort falls under the second category - Seclusion-Seeking. Here is what the magazine says ...

Any place with a name that means "the house that sings" has got to be special, right? This 25 room gem of a resort trickles like a waterfall down a cliffside overlooking tranquil Zihuatanejo Bay. Deliriously happy couples soak up sun at private pools or gather for ceviche and margaritas under white umbrellas. Next up: a sensuous massage or an afternoon of amor? (Doubles from $415; 888/523-5050 or lacasaquecanta.com)

#2 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 November 2006 - 02:35 PM

i'll try to find some pics...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
    Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 KarlaV

• 171 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 02:50 PM

I have some info on having a wedding La Casa. It might be a good option for brides you want a smaller more intimate wedding.

Wedding Slideshow
      Engagement Slideshow
      May 5, 2007Westin Resort and Spa Los CabosCustom Stationery and Wedding Invitations

#4 BN Fotografia

BN Fotografia
      • 217 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 06:11 PM

La Casa Que Canta is indeed a stunning example of traditional Mexican architecture. It is built into the natural environment to a degree that is difficult to explain using words and incredible to experience. The service at the hotel is exceptional and the management, from a vendor's perspective, is genuinely friendly.
        ANN: I have photos from weddings at La Casa Que Canta. If you would like, I would be happy to post them somewhere on the forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users