OOT bag info

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

#181 stessa82

stessa82
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 06:43 PM

This was SO helpful! Thanks ladies!

I was also thinking about ordering silicone bracelets (similar to the yellow LiveStrong ones) but with our names and wedding date. We're hoping our guests will wear them around the resort leading up to the wedding and will meet other guests in the process!

We're also thinking about making CD's with some of our favorite songs (and song's we'll play at the reception). You can buy labels and print something personal to stick on the top of the CD.

Love all the suggestions!!

#182 Christinamaria22

Christinamaria22
    • 358 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 09:22 PM

questions guys........... first are you giving one bag per guest or if the are a couple per couple?? When are you plannin on giving them the bags before the trip or once they get there? If it is once they get there how do you plan on getting them to the destination easily......... i am so worried about baggage...

#183 stessa82

stessa82
      • 40 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 12:09 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christinamaria22
        questions guys........... first are you giving one bag per guest or if the are a couple per couple?? When are you plannin on giving them the bags before the trip or once they get there? If it is once they get there how do you plan on getting them to the destination easily......... i am so worried about baggage...

I am giving one per couple - or in the case where we have two single friends sharing a room, two per room. I plan to carry all the stuff down and make the bags upon arrival (I'm going down 4 days in advance). I will put some in my suitcase and split up the rest between my mother, fiance, bridesmaids, etc. for easier travel.

Good luck! Let us know if you come up with any creative items to include!

#184 RoryS

RoryS
        • 230 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:46 AM

I don't know if anyone has seen this, but Pringles has a website where you can design a label for a Pringles potato chip can, print it out and either tape or glue the label to a can of Pringles. I did them for my niece is her colors and added their names. Might be good to add as a snack to the OOT bags.

#185 merocket59

merocket59
          • 937 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 01:03 PM

Wow the pringles label is a great idea for OOT bags, was it expensive?

#186 volley7878

volley7878
            • 61 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:02 PM

it's pretty easy to do a monogram yourself- just buy the iron on transfer paper from Michaels.

#187 RoryS

RoryS
              • 230 posts

Posted 09 January 2009 - 02:05 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by merocket59
                Wow the pringles label is a great idea for OOT bags, was it expensive?
                no, actually it's free. Just go to the website:
                Pringles Pop Art: Home
                and it'll guide you through doing the design yourself. You print it out on your printer and tape or glue to your own Pringles can.

#188 merocket59

merocket59
                • 937 posts

Posted 10 January 2009 - 08:50 PM

free! even better!! hehe

#189 InspiredBride

InspiredBride
                  • 78 posts

Posted 15 January 2009 - 10:12 PM

This forum is amazing! I just signed up and have already gotten tons of ideas. Thanks everyone for sharing. After reading ALL these posts, I'm thinking of doing tote bags with iron on transfer of my logo and...

personalized door hangers
                    water bottle with personalized label
                    travel advil/tylenol
                    Spanish phrases
                    newsletter
                    sudoku puzzles
                    lip balm
                    suntan lotion with personalized label

Thanks everyone for the awesome ideas!

#190 TinaM2b

TinaM2b
                    • 445 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 08:36 PM

Thanks for all the information. I have one more questions about the bags. We currently have 28 rooms booked, some with couples, some with two singles, some with families, and some families have two rooms which they will put the adults in one and 18/19 yearr old teenagers in the other. I was planning on putting assorted meds, koozies with our name, date and a saying, floaties, playing cards/games etc. How would you handle the gift bags in this case?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users