Sign in to follow this  

D and I have just finished putting together our OOt bags, although I keep finding little things I like to add! (I know, must stick to budget, must stick to budget....:) But we did REALLY well....each bag works out to under $10!

We used nylon beach bags in tropical colours of fuschia, aqua, teal and white.

In each bag, we put:

two pairs of flip flops

mini fan

Sudoku/ wordsearch puzzle books

Playing cards

mini Glade air sprays (For when the hotel room may need spritzing!)

a box of Candy

chewing gum

manicure/pedicure set

handsanitizer

beach balls

We are looking for small Spanish-English dictionaries or phrasebooks that are cost-effective...any ideas?

So for those of you who took your bags to the resort and assembled them, when did you give them out, or did you work with the hotel to put them in your guests roomshuh.gif Or did you search each guest out and hand it to them?

A great idea a friend of mine told me...and that I am going to use...is a CD in a mailing envelope with your address on it...that way your guests can put wedding pics on the CD & send them to you! It can be a real pain trying to get a bunch of pics from an email!! Pre-paid postage is up to you!

Go to vistaprint.com for personalized labels, sign up for their emails first and you will get emails about all sorts of free stuff, just don't click on any free offers at the end or the thing that says you will save $x on your next order.