Sign in to follow this  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulaV View Post
I had a link to Sarah's (NurseSarah) OOT bags and how to's, but the link doesn't work anymore... maybe it was deleted?
I cannot find it in search.
Someone help please?

I need the foolproof directions on the transfers since there were some tricks to getting them right.
Thank you!
I'm going to do this too. Any tips/tricks would be great.

Hey guys :)

Just wanted to let you know that they have little books of "Spanish Phrases for Dummie" at Target for a $1.00 each. I got them for my OOT bags today.

They also have

Suduko for Dummies

and

Cocktails for Dummies

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post

Just wanted to let you know that they have little books of "Spanish Phrases for Dummie" at Target for a $1.00 each. I got them for my OOT bags today.

They also have

Suduko for Dummies

and

Cocktails for Dummies
Awesome. I keep forgetting that I want to get those Spanish phrase books for the OOT bags.

That is an amazing idea!!!! Dang it! Now I wish I would have went to Target this weekend!!!

I'm super excited about them. I wanted the Suduko to but my OOT bags are getting pretty filled quickly and I need to STOP buying for them!

Sunscreen and or Cards are the only thing left on my list for them.

What section were these books located in? How large are they?

I am so glad to hear that the sunscreen and spanish phrases for dummies is so cheap! This helps out so much.

We are planning on including in our Welcome Bags the following:

• Map of the Riviera Maya as well as EDR
  • Itinerary and other offerings
  • Sunscreen
  • Chapstick
  • Advil (We all will need this :)
  • Cameras (so we can see pics of the whole week not just wedding night)
  • flip flops
  • and I love the Spanish to English phrases - GREAT IDEA!!

www.marcyandrobert.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieB View Post

They also have

Suduko for Dummies

and

Cocktails for Dummies

I just cleaned out the $1 bin @ Target! It's going to be perfect for the OOT bags. Thanks for the heads up Jackie!