• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 12:52 PM

I was paging through my Modern Bride magazine (the Dec/Jan 2007 issue), and there was an article that had you answer a few questions to help determine what your "resort style" was. It then went on to suggest various resorts for each style - the styles were 1) Active Honeymooner, 2) Seclusion-Seeking Honeymooner, 3) Unplugged Honeymooner, and 4) Ultraluxury-Loving Honeymooner.

Anyway, this resort falls under the first category - Active. Here is what the magazine says ...

If you want big but not impersonal, try this upscale AI: It feels intimate despite its 200 rooms, and guests receive 5-star care. The party flows from the beach to six eateries - among them, Las Ventanas by Michelin-starred chef Sergi Arola - then on to the Piano Bar or the clubs of close-by Playa del Carmen. (Doubles from $764, all-inclusive; 800/999-9182 or royalhideaway.com)

#2 Jackie

Jackie
    • 2,290 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 12:55 PM

Yeah!!!! Thats an Occidental Resort. I love hearring good stuff about Occidentals. Thanks Ann
      My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 20 November 2006 - 02:37 PM

its a great resort...i will try to find some pics.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 shanaynayf1

shanaynayf1
      • 34 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:03 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by akh
        I was paging through my Modern Bride magazine (the Dec/Jan 2007 issue), and there was an article that had you answer a few questions to help determine what your "resort style" was. It then went on to suggest various resorts for each style - the styles were 1) Active Honeymooner, 2) Seclusion-Seeking Honeymooner, 3) Unplugged Honeymooner, and 4) Ultraluxury-Loving Honeymooner.

Anyway, this resort falls under the first category - Active. Here is what the magazine says ...

If you want big but not impersonal, try this upscale AI: It feels intimate despite its 200 rooms, and guests receive 5-star care. The party flows from the beach to six eateries - among them, Las Ventanas by Michelin-starred chef Sergi Arola - then on to the Piano Bar or the clubs of close-by Playa del Carmen. (Doubles from $764, all-inclusive; 800/999-9182 or royalhideaway.com)
        This place is beautiful, my agent told me its 1250 for just a 3 night AI price
        Shannon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users