Photo

Post Your Mom's Dress!

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#121 Miss Sunshyne

Miss Sunshyne
  • 222 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:45 AM

My Mom loves to dress up and though she doesn't understand the semi-casualness of a DW she chose this dress and I have to say ok.... lol, she'll be wearing the blue one :) M130.jpg

11.12.2011 "Living for the Love of you" Paradisus Punta Cana

#122 vlynnw

vlynnw
    • 6,003 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:10 AM

This is what my FMIL is wearing....she insisted on something long since my BM dresses are long and we ordered it in the Jade color.

http://www.jasminebr...j_line_season=B

My mom on the other hand....we have less than 3 months and she still has no dress, we're looking for something orange and dressy still not so easy.  She does that though she always waits until the last minute even though I keep telling her the chances of finding an orange dress in the store is going to be slim to none.  Fingers crossed she finds something soon.

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#123 Lua

Lua
      • 1,231 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 08:21 AM

this is my mom's dress!!! she looks awesome in it! :)

photo.asp?sty=F21105553&SIZ=7&COL=390

she got it here: http://www.nygard.co...dress,F21105553

#124 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
        • 324 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 09:29 PM

My mom got a gorgeous dress from le chateau too. Loving all the dresses in this thread!

#125 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
          • 899 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:03 AM

I bought my moms dress this weekend, $47 from JcPenney!  Can't find a pic online but it's a vneck, purple chiffon dress, very pretty!

#126 sascolo

sascolo
            • 184 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 05:20 AM

I'm in search of a maxi dress for my mom that isn't too dressy or too bohemian!

#127 kitty25967

kitty25967
              • 320 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:13 PM

This is what my mother will be wearing except we ordered it in a fuschia color and it is gorgeous on her.  We are trying to get it shortened and angled but the seamstress we went to told us it isn't possible because of the way it is cut.  Being a fashion major, I don't believe that it is impossible so we are going to take it somewhere else.

Mother of the Bride_Mon Cheri_210961.jpg

#128 jamie0820

jamie0820
                • 183 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:17 PM

pretty!

#129 kellygrrrl

kellygrrrl
                  • 614 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 05:35 PM

wow, I'm surprised how many moms are so fashion forward - shopping at BCBG, Nordstroms and Neimans! my mom hasn't yet started looking (our wedding is 1+ yrs away), but she agonized over what to wear to my brother's wedding a few years back. she wouldn't do sleveless, but maybe she would with a pashmina? and I absolutely LOVE the self-confessed bridezilla who had everyone wear taupe and white - what a fab idea. I've also seen great pics with everyone in ocean colors.

good luck ladies, and for those who have already decided, please keep the pics coming. :)

#130 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
                    • 210 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:48 PM

Sounds like what I'm in for with my mom!!  She's such a procastinator!!  I completely understand.  Good luck!! 

Originally Posted by TLGnhci 

My moms driving me bonkers!  She hasn't done anything for this wedding lately including making sure her timeshare is all set up, and booking a flight!  The wedding is in 3 months, and she hasn't even started looking for her dress.  She wants a burnt orange flowy chiffon dress.  Hello, that's not too easy to find.  I've been sending her stuff but she "can't look at it at work" and then she doesn't get on the computer at home.  Ugh, anywhoo, just needed to vent!!  :Op

Also, thanks for all the great ideas ,Ladies!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users