Post Your Mom's Dress!

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#101 mnh1983

• 743 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:15 AM

Thanks! I'll definitely have a look there!

#102 hoyt75

• 371 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:23 AM

My mom is flying into town this weekend for my bridal shower, so we'll be doing a lot of dress shopping for her. My mom has awesome taste, but she's a little bigger and selfconscous (sp) of herself. Whatever it is she'll look stunning as always, and especially b/c she'll feel like she's competing with my stepmom (who is really tiny and looks just like Reba Macentire). On the other hand, my fmil is a nightmare. I'm picking out her dress, ffil, and my fsil. I don't trust a single one of them.

#103 KarenM

• 1,920 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:45 AM

Just thought I'd post what my mom wore. She looked gorgeous & tropical!

Click the image to open in full size.
        Eliza J Beaded Sateen Shift Dress - - Nordstrom

#104 Cindy*

• 2,655 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:58 AM

Karen, I love that dress. So pretty. Well my mom has bought 5 dresses and hasn't decided which one she is going to wear for the wedding yet, lol.

#105 sascolo

• 184 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 07:28 PM

We haven't even started down this path! Did most of you try to match the moms dress with your wedding colors?

#106 mekanabr

• 537 posts

Posted 20 November 2010 - 09:27 AM

I would love to get this thread going again...a lot of the pictures are gone and my mom and I need ideas for dresses!! 

Please post your dresses ladies, I'm sure I'm not the only one that needs your help!!!!  Thanks!!!!

#107 Lite

• 96 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 07:42 PM

http://www.impressio...p?s=1629&cat=23  getting it in seamist colour.  It looks very sexy on the model, but is very classy and elegant on my mom.  She's going to get straps done, she's not comfortable going strapless.

#108 mochamakes3

• 1,917 posts

Posted 23 November 2010 - 08:24 PM

My mom is very petite and barely reaches 5' and this is the dress she bought to wear

Lola's Dress.jpg

I have no idea what to suggest for my FMIL, she hates shopping because she is about a size 16/18. She keeps saying she doesn't even want to go look until she loses weight (which isn't happening) so I have no idea what to do. I don't want her to end up looking under dressed in comparison to my mom.  

#109 sascolo

• 184 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:35 PM

Bump. Post more pics!

#110 CamilleA

• 83 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 06:10 PM

Here is my mom's dress - she looked amazing! Me & Parents.jpg

Selling my Monique Lhuillier Sunday Rose - perfect condition - PM message if interested

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users