Photo

Janet's Wedding Photos (Cabo Surf Hotel)

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#21 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 12:35 AM

that's funny! Its like 85 in L.A.! Can you beleive that?? Then you go shopping and all you can find are wintercoats! I feel so silly wearing tank tops and flip flops in November!

#22 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 12:54 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by NHPT
      awww i am sure it does. it has been about 65 degrees here in Houston and everyone is acting like its freezing outside- wearing turtlencks and heavy coats-hahaha its so funny! well please feel free to help me with my wedding planning if you start missing the planning

Ironically, my FI and I just had a discussion about how it was supposed to be beautiful this Thursday here in Chicago. It's supposed to be 65!

#23 VALERIE

VALERIE
      • 97 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 12:07 PM

What kind of flowers are those?! They are beautiful!

#24 Janet

Janet
        • VIP Member
        • 7,459 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 05:02 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by VALERIE
          What kind of flowers are those?! They are beautiful!
          Valerie, they are stargazer lillies. I had ordered "starfighter" lillies but they look more like stargazer to me. (Just to a google image search to see the difference). I didn't really care much that they weren't exactly what I ordered because the blooms that I got from The Flower Cart were just so huge and gorgeous that I loved them instantly.

The best part is that I paid $250 total for all my flowers (5 bouquets, 5 bouts, 2 corsages, 7 centerpieces worth)! And we had enough extra leftover after the wedding to put little vases of them all over our honeymoon suite. It was such a special treat all week to have a little piece of the wedding with us.

#25 Janet

Janet
          • VIP Member
          • 7,459 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 05:03 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JANET1111
            Valerie, they are stargazer lillies. I had ordered "starfighter" lillies but they look more like stargazer to me. (Just to a google image search to see the difference). I didn't really care much that they weren't exactly what I ordered because the blooms that I got from The Flower Cart were just so huge and gorgeous that I loved them instantly.

The best part is that I paid $250 total for all my flowers (5 bouquets, 5 bouts, 2 corsages, 7 centerpieces worth)! And we had enough extra leftover after the wedding to put little vases of them all over our honeymoon suite. It was such a special treat all week to have a little piece of the wedding with us.
            Oh and the bout/corsage flowers are called alstromeria. They look a little like "mini" lillies.

#26 BVP

BVP
            • 108 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 05:53 PM

Gorgeous Janet !!! - There are so many fun ones - and you are stunning in the B&W photos....

I love the fact that Andrew had a 'Groom'swoman' - that was so cool!
              :)

#27 LISVITAL

LISVITAL
              • 49 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 07:47 PM

Quote:

Hey Janet,
                Your flowers are beautiful and what a great deal. Where did you get your flowers?
                Lisa

#28 Janet

Janet
                • VIP Member
                • 7,459 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 12:32 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BVP
                  Gorgeous Janet !!! - There are so many fun ones - and you are stunning in the B&W photos....

I love the fact that Andrew had a 'Groom'swoman' - that was so cool!
                  :)
                  Thanks Marci! She was a very fun "groomswoman" who took him out for a 2nd bachelor party down in Cabo on Thursday night :)

PS I am finally going to upload the video to my computer this weekend -- I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

#29 Janet

Janet
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,459 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 12:33 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LISVITAL
                    Hey Janet,
                    Your flowers are beautiful and what a great deal. Where did you get your flowers?
                    Lisa
                    I got my flowers from The Flower Cart. I bought them in "bunches" which means they were not arranged and then my girlfriend put them all together for me (she is amazing!).

#30 BVP

BVP
                    • 108 posts

Posted 22 November 2006 - 12:56 AM

Quote:

PS I am finally going to upload the video to my computer this weekend -- I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!
                      Good Luck with that - I hope you have fun working with the footage!
                      Let me know if you need any assistance. :0)

Marci

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users