Photo

Mystery Hollywood VIP couple on Dazzling Details website?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 mariama

mariama
  • Banned
  • 19 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 11:29 PM

Mystery Hollywood VIP couple.

Ok, if you look in her wedding gallery there is a Hollywood VIP couple under the April 14, 2007 date. All of the pictures are taken from a distance, but you can almost make out who it is. I thought it was Taye Diggs, but does anyone recognize who they are? Just for fun!

Mariama

#2 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 11:52 PM

Hey Mariama, just tried to respond to your PM again and it wouldn't let me for some reason.

I cannot tell who they are...

Just noticed that you are a PV bride. My comments were for Dreams Cancun, sorry I didn't realize when you PM'd me :)

#3 Lorilou

Lorilou
      • 533 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 12:09 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mariama
        Mystery Hollywood VIP couple.

Ok, if you look in her wedding gallery there is a Hollywood VIP couple under the April 14, 2007 date. All of the pictures are taken from a distance, but you can almost make out who it is. I thought it was Taye Diggs, but does anyone recognize who they are? Just for fun!

Mariama
        No, i saw the headline and thought maybe you had some inside information. :)
        you can see her face you just can't see his. who's Taye Diggs married to?

did you ever find out who planned sarah michelle gellars' wedding?

i'm using kristin, it'd be a hoot if she used her too.

#4 MelissaH

MelissaH
        • 1,724 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 02:49 AM

Taye Diggs got married in Jamaica and used JKS Events out of NYC so it wasn't him...hrmmmm

#5 MelissaH

MelissaH
          • 1,724 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 03:04 AM

Found it!

Carl Weathers Enjoys Puerto Vallarta Wedding

April 2007 -- Carl Weathers, who dominated the boxing ring as Apollo Creed in "Rocky," was TKO'ed by love when he met award-winning producer Jennifer Peterson, and on April 14, 2007 the long time lovebirds were united in matrimony during a seaside wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

The couple, who incorporated the beauty of Maya Angelou's poetry and the masterpieces of iconic Mexican artist Frida Kahlo into their nuptials, made their wedding a family affair, with the actor's two sons standing by their father as groomsmen as the former professional football player's three-year-old grandson walked down the beach bearing a wedding band for the bride.

The eternal symbol of love now accompanies the engagement ring she has worn since September 2, 2006, when the star asked for her hand in marriage during a romantic meal at Lift restaurant in Vancouver, Canada.

#6 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 12:37 PM

Did he play himself on arrested development? The name sounds familiar.

#7 Lorilou

Lorilou
              • 533 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 03:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lissah
                Found it!

Carl Weathers Enjoys Puerto Vallarta Wedding

April 2007 -- Carl Weathers, who dominated the boxing ring as Apollo Creed in "Rocky," was TKO'ed by love when he met award-winning producer Jennifer Peterson, and on April 14, 2007 the long time lovebirds were united in matrimony during a seaside wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

The couple, who incorporated the beauty of Maya Angelou's poetry and the masterpieces of iconic Mexican artist Frida Kahlo into their nuptials, made their wedding a family affair, with the actor's two sons standing by their father as groomsmen as the former professional football player's three-year-old grandson walked down the beach bearing a wedding band for the bride.

The eternal symbol of love now accompanies the engagement ring she has worn since September 2, 2006, when the star asked for her hand in marriage during a romantic meal at Lift restaurant in Vancouver, Canada.
                wow, you are good!! Mystery solved!

#8 mariama

mariama
                • Banned
                • 19 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:07 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lorilou
                  wow, you are good!! Mystery solved!
                  I concur!! Good job! I tried to search on the internet, but nothing came up.

Mariama

#9 MelissaH

MelissaH
                  • 1,724 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 01:10 AM

i searched for celebrity wedding april 2007 puerto vallarta lol i didn't think it would work but it was the first hit!

#10 edna

edna
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 1,360 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:46 AM

Wow Lissah that was impressive!!! I saw the website from DD while ago and I had always tried to figure it out... but now you have cleared all doubts!!! you are goooood girl!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users