Sign in to follow this  
lindasmith58

Honeymoon suggestion

Hello all, 
I am here to get some suggestions on the best places to go on a honeymoon. I am getting married by the end of next month. 
I was thinking of Bali or Maldives. But just wanted to know other beautiful and romantic places. The wedding banquet hall is a gift from our parents. The hall they have booked for us is one of the best banquet halls in Vaughan I’ve ever seen... Other arrangements like the videographer, photographer, wedding dress, reception dress are all finalized. The next week we have the pre-wedding shoot. Also, I'll start sending the invitations the same week. So, it is going to be hectic and I don't have time to rest or look for some nice places. So, if anyone here could suggest some places would be a great help. 
Let me know your suggestions. 
Thanks in advance! 

Everyone wants to spent their special days with his special person at most romantic and fabulous places. I suggest you to go at blog.bridals.pk and for further open plan your trip and read articles related your honeymoon they have outstanding ideas and excellent the way they elaborate all the destination honeymoon.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I recommend reading this article
    • Hello would-be-brides! I'm Gaurav, and I've been shooting weddings for over 5 years for my wedding photography business - I Don't Say Cheese. I specialize in candid photography and take great pleasure capturing the story and the essence of love that couples share. I've been shooting around India and have done many destination weddings. However, I would LOVE to cover some international weddings and build my portfolio. It doesn't hurt that I absolutely adore traveling! Back home I charge $3500 for a day's shoot but I'm offering my services for FREE for a chance to shoot your wedding.  You can see my work on my website and on my instagram page. I'd love to discuss the possibilities with you so feel free to reply here or contact me through the website/instagram. You can see a sample set of a wedding I recently shot in Kerela, India here. Wishing you lots of love and luck for your big day!  
    • I'm looking to see if anyone has had a wedding at Dreams Riviera Cancun or any other resorts in Cancun with around 60 guests and could let me know how much they paid TOTAL for the ceremony, cocktail, and dinner reception. This includes flowers, decor, makeup hair, DJ, and all misc.  Thank you!
    • Hello Everyone, I am new here, I heard about this site from a friend of mine that had a destination wedding back in 2012 which was beautiful.  I am leaning towards the DR if I find a place that has all that I am looking for if not Mexico is another great option. Thinking of May 2020 if that is enough time to plan this! I like modern looks, all inclusive for sure.  I definitely want the beach very very close to the pools and rooms, a swim up bar is a must.  I really like the idea of the swim ups in the rooms if possible.  I am going to have friends that bring their kids so it can't be adult only.  I do want to get married on the beach which seems like most of the all inclusive resorts offer. My friend got married at the SENSATORI AZUL BEACH RESORT RIVIERA MAYA and it had all I would want in a resort if anyone has stayed there and has any advice. Thanks for all the help ahead of time.   M&B
  • Topics