Sign in to follow this  
vietnamhairs

The Best Wedding Hairstyles with Clip in Human Hair Extension

The bells are ringing for wedding season. No matter you are a spouse-to-be, a bridesmaid or a guest, you need to wear a appropriated look for matrimony so that you are sure to bring out your inner celebrity on that big day. Besides the delicate out-fit and make-up, hairstyle should be taken into consideration at the same time. Girls, whose hair is not long or thick enough can turn to clip in Vietnam human hair extensions for help. As they are friendly and can be styled as your natural hair, you can create the right hairstyle you like. Girls, who are planning your big day or invited to attend a wedding can choose one from the following hairstyles.

Clip-in-Human-Hair-1-600x256.jpg

Crafted chignon and delicate updo

Chignon or low updo is formal but romantic. It is great for a fall wedding or for a modern bride who is not afraid of playing with texture in her hair. If your hair is enough long and thick, you should start with a nourished scalp to get such great texture and movement. Clear your scalp and hair with nourishing shampoo and care it with daily conditioner.

Clip-in-Human-Hair-2-546x600.jpg

For girls whose hair is short, you can try the clip in vietnam remy hair extensions, which can give enough hair volume and length your hair immediately. There is no need to worry about the damage to your natural hair and all the clip in human hair extensions in our shop are made of 100% vietnam remy hair, which can blend with your natural hair perfectly. Besides, a sleekness chignon can make you look more elegant and charming. The look should be as clean and kempt as possible.

Different kinds of braid are attractive

Braid can be used in various wedding hairstyles. You can choose to create a braid crown or make a thick but cute braided headband. If you want to tie all your hair up, a braided ponytail or fishtail is also a brilliant choice. Flowers can be applied in all the braided hairstyles and it is a good alternate option for girls who want a natural and romantic look. It is recommended the braid hairstyle for shoulder-length hair in particular. Medium human hair extensions are available here and you can find 18 inch clip in hair extensions in our online shop.

Flowers are the best decoration

Clip-in-Human-Hair-3-399x600.jpg

Almost all the brides want to be most beautiful princess in their big day. Flowers are the representative of feminine. There are two kinds of flowers, which can be applied into the well- styled hairstyle. Natural flower and artificial flower are both OK. Natural flower is fresh but cannot last for a whole day. On the contrary, artificial ones can keep for a long time and create a softness and romance to a wedding hairstyle. You can add the flower to the delicate updo or make a charming floral crown paired with your beautiful waves imparts a youthful, bohemian vibe perfect for a laid-back wedding.