Sign in to follow this  
lynnfoy

Flowers Arrangement For Wedding

Hii guys!! I need help, My sister is going to marry in coming December,18 and I want to know which flower should we use for arrangement in their marriage hall reception gate as well as on stage so as to make it different in look and feel for all guest coming there. Wedding will be held on beach side. Please suggest me!! Budget no issue.

Hi

I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry about any arrangement for your sister marriage. So many websites are available in the market whose helping you for choosing the beautiful flower arrangement for your sister marriage. You can go to some good websites and solve your problem regarding flower arrangement for your sister marriage.  My brother was getting marriage in last month, I was also facing this problem on that time. I have been searching so many websites that have helped me to getting  wedding arrangement. One of the websites was Asian Venue Guide which helped me for selecting a beautiful flower for reception hall as well as for stage also. I hope this helps you also 

As you have said it is going to be a beach wedding so I would recommend a combination of Calla Lily and Daffodil. You can also use Calla lily or Daffodil individually. Both the flowers have different colors so it will easily attract anyone.