If you are still searching for an incredible resort to host your destination wedding, consider the Riviera Maya's newest luxury five star resort Hotel Xcaret México, which is offering free rooms and upgrades for those who book their wedding at the property before February 28, 2018.
The all-inclusive resort, which opened in December 2017, is currently offering couples who book their wedding through Wright Travel Travel Agency -- the official travel agency of the Best Destination Wedding Forum -- the following booking promotions:
- For Every 6 paid rooms (double occupancy) the group will receive one complimentary room. Maximum 3 complimentary rooms per group.
- For Every 10 paid rooms (double occupancy) the group will receive one complimentary room UPGRADE non-cumulative. A maximum of 3 complimentary room upgrades per group.
- Complimentary Wedding package (for wedding groups)
- A 1-hour complimentary cocktail party with domestic drinks. (Venue to be confirmed by your group coordinator, who must be contacted at least 30 days in advance.)
- 25% Discount on Food & Beverage on private events (this excludes weddings and applies for leisure groups only)
Aside from sharing meals together and enjoying the hotel's many onsite activities, couples and their guests can plan group excursions and outings together that are included in the All-Fun Inclusive program, which gives resort goers unlimited access/entry to the region's parks and excursions like Xcaret Park, Xel-Ha, Xplor, Xplor Fuego, Xenses, Xenotes, Xichen (Chichen Itza) and Xoximilco Cancún.
To take advantage of the above promotions, you must book your wedding before February 28, 2018. The travel window for your group/event/wedding is from January 3, 2018 to December 22, 2019. For more information on booking your wedding or group/event at Hotel Xcaret Mexico, contact one of the Best Destination Wedding travel agents who specialize in destination wedding and honeymoon travel. You can contact them HERE! or use the contact form on the website at www.wrighttravelagency.com
Hotel Xcaret, which is located just 45 minutes away from the Cancun airport, is divided into five sections -- two of them designated as adults-only areas. The resort has 900 all-suite rooms that offer breathtaking views of the rivers, ocean, jungle, garden or the resort's relaxing infinity swimming pools.
This post has been promoted to an article