Sign in to follow this  
newfiebride

Flower Dilemma

I really like the gerber daisies! I had the same dilema as you where I didn't want to add another colour. I stuck with my first instinct and had an all fuschia rose bouquet for me and cream rose bouquets for my bridesmaids. I absolutely loved my bouquet and I wish I found a way to bring it back to Canada.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riubride View Post
I really like the gerber daisies! I had the same dilema as you where I didn't want to add another colour. I stuck with my first instinct and had an all fuschia rose bouquet for me and cream rose bouquets for my bridesmaids. I absolutely loved my bouquet and I wish I found a way to bring it back to Canada.
Do you have any pics of yours you wouldnt mind posting...they sound nice... :)

All of the flowers are so beautiful. I love the lime green and blue. You could also always do just the blue gerber daisys and white gerber daisys, that might be kinda cute

I think if you are all about coordinating the dresses with the colors, you should do the flowers in the opposite of the dresses. You with a turquoise bouquet and the BM's with white or blue and white. The pics that you posted is my #1 right now! It has been being voted down b/c too many people thought the blue made it look fake. Something to keep in mind if you are going for the natural flower look. Good luck with your decision!