Indian Weddings Moon Palace Reception Planning Tips Event Details

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ndinani

Ndinani
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 03:12 PM

Indian brides who married in Cancun Moon Palace
    Did you bring your own garlands for the wedding? Did you find some in Cancun? As well as all other necessities for prayers and the ceremony- where did you find everything from Cancun? Where did you find your preist?

I want to have my Sangeet outdoors but they only allow outdoors until 10pm. So did you end your party then or move it Indoors because I have a lot of Indian families are used to staying up til 2am partying.

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,677 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:32 AM

I can't answer as a bride but many of our indian brides brought down their own garlands.

regarding partying late, that was moved to the night club for an after party.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Indian Weddings, Moon Palace, Reception, Planning Tips, Event Details

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users