Sashanissengolts

Help Choosing A Resort In Mexico!

Hello everyone !!

I just recently got engaged and have thrown myself into wedding planning as I know how quickly availability goes in good resorts.

I am torn between a few hotels in Mexico and want to hear some input and people's experiences at the following resorts to help make this decision a little easier .

My top pick is Azul Beaches. I love the way azul does their weddings they look absolutely beautiful. But I also want to know the ups and downs of this resort. I know it is small and boutique style which I like but I need more info.. if it too small? If I end up having more people will it be an issue to get more rooms? Do they have top shelf liquor? Etc

Second choice is Azul Fives

3rd- Dreams

4th - playa mujeres

If there are other good one and for a better price please let me know ..

I just want my guest to have a great experience and even though I love Azul I want to make sure the people like the resort aswell!

Will so so so appreciate your advice!

Thank you :)

• Like 2

those are all great choices and have pros and cons.

Azul Beach is an amazing resort and I just had my 10 year vow renewal there. The food and beach are both spectacular.

Dreams also does great weddings and I had my original wedding at a Dreams. They offer great wedding perks.

We are a top wedding agency with all the resorts mentioned.

If you want, we can go over the best resorts for what you are envisioning.

info@wrighttravelagency.com

• Like 2

Hi,

I have emails with wedding packages attachments from the wedding coordinators at those resorts. Let me know if you'd like me to forward them to you. 

Edited by rosbliss