• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Sashanissengolts

Sashanissengolts
  • 1 posts
    • LocationNew York

Posted 26 July 2017 - 06:36 AM

Hello everyone !!

I just recently got engaged and have thrown myself into wedding planning as I know how quickly availability goes in good resorts.

I am torn between a few hotels in Mexico and want to hear some input and people's experiences at the following resorts to help make this decision a little easier .

My top pick is Azul Beaches. I love the way azul does their weddings they look absolutely beautiful. But I also want to know the ups and downs of this resort. I know it is small and boutique style which I like but I need more info.. if it too small? If I end up having more people will it be an issue to get more rooms? Do they have top shelf liquor? Etc

Second choice is Azul Fives
    3rd- Dreams
    4th - playa mujeres

If there are other good one and for a better price please let me know ..

I just want my guest to have a great experience and even though I love Azul I want to make sure the people like the resort aswell!

Will so so so appreciate your advice!

Thank you :)

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,677 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 July 2017 - 07:47 AM

those are all great choices and have pros and cons.

Azul Beach is an amazing resort and I just had my 10 year vow renewal there. The food and beach are both spectacular.

Dreams also does great weddings and I had my original wedding at a Dreams. They offer great wedding perks.

We are a top wedding agency with all the resorts mentioned.

If you want, we can go over the best resorts for what you are envisioning.

info@wrighttravelagency.com

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 rosbliss

rosbliss
    • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 02:26 PM

Hi,

I have emails with wedding packages attachments from the wedding coordinators at those resorts. Let me know if you'd like me to forward them to you. 

Edited by rosbliss, 30 September 2017 - 02:27 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mexico, Resorts & Hotels, 2018 Brides

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users