Now Larimar Question

2015 Brides 2016 Brides 2017 Brides 2018 Brides Caribbean

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 dala

dala
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:09 AM

Hello! I was wondering if anyone planned a farewell breakfast, lunch or brunch on the resort after the wedding. I'd like to do something to thank guests for coming to the wedding face to face but would like to avoid the cost of another formal event especially since we're staying at an all inclusive. I was thinking the buffet but my concern is that we'll likely be 30-35 people and I know that you can't get reservations at Now Larimar. I'd like everyone to be able to sit together. Has anyone come up with a creative solution? Thank you!

#2 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 151 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:34 AM

Good Morning! Now Larimar will section off a private are in the buffet for a group at no additional. It's a fairly large buffet area so 30 - 35 guests should be no problem at all. We have stayed at Now Larimar and were just there again a few weeks ago so please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks! TA Patty 

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
      AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
      Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#3 dala

dala
      • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:47 AM

Great, thank you Patty! Is there someone I should speak to beforehand or is that dealt with at the resort upon arrival? Thank again!

#4 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
        • 151 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:08 PM

Are you working with a TA or wedding coordinator at the resort? 

Edited by TA Patty, 22 May 2017 - 01:09 PM.

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
          Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#5 dala

dala
          • 3 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 01:41 PM

Yes, you lol!! :lol: 

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,677 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 22 May 2017 - 03:14 PM

Yes, you lol!! :lol:

awesome!! Patty will be able to connect you with the right person. she is probably the top wedding agent for that resort.

:P

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
            • 151 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 10:38 PM

Too funny Daphne!!  :)

Awards and recognition:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2015 Brides, 2016 Brides, 2017 Brides, 2018 Brides, Caribbean

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users