Excellence El Carmen

2018 Brides BDW Newbies Dominican Republic Locations Resorts & Hotels

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 LOberg

LOberg
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 07:09 AM

Hello all!!! Looking into venues for our destination wedding... anyone have any experience with the Excellence El Carmen in Punta Cana?!? Any Information would be helpful!! I know it is a newer resort and I can't find many reviews Thanks!!!

#2 hmanson

hmanson
    • 11 posts

Posted 05 May 2017 - 06:16 PM

Family friends stayed at this resort recently and loved it! I am with you tho and can't find many reviews.

#3 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
      • 159 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:29 AM

Hello and welcome to the forum!! Excellence El Carmen is a new resort and we stayed there last month. Just let me you're still looking for information about the resort and if you're looking for a TA to help with travel arrangements Wright Travel Agency is an award winning agency and our agents have helped thousands plan their destination wedding. Just click on the link below! Thanks! TA Patty

Edited by TA Patty, 29 May 2017 - 10:30 AM.

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
        AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
        Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2018 Brides, BDW Newbies, Dominican Republic, Locations, Resorts & Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users