Photo

Lunas de Fuego (firedancers)

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 MSMAZE31

MSMAZE31
  • 176 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:38 PM

Yes thats the group she uses. There are other group through Fun & motivation but they were way more expensive. Lunas had a drummer but I was told sometimes they do perform with a CD.

Wedding Planning Bio

#22 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 28 June 2006 - 12:28 AM

tara, i think the price through maya is even cheaper than if you go throguh them directly...maye pirces them at $500 i think

Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#23 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 12:35 AM

here is their info

Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#24 TARA0616

TARA0616
    • 18 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 01:39 AM

Thanks hon!

I did book them through Maye, but I just wanted to get their contact info in case they are late or don't show up. I was also wondering about if they are bringing drums or a CD player. I guess it could be either...so we'll see!

#25 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
      • 486 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 06:40 PM

Does anyone have current info on the firedancers? I made the mistake of showing my FI some pics of them and now he wants to get them! I told them I think its like $1500. but he really wants them. What a brat!

#26 RSL2010

RSL2010
        • 45 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 07:03 PM

We just had the firedancers and I would say go for it! Their are several different groups and the group that is more expensive (not sure what their actual name is, but I referred to them as "Omar's group" and got the right people) is the one you want to get. Their are about 7 of them and they have three people on drums and are on stilts. They amazed all of my guests - my fiance thought I was crazy and over the top for having them and it was nice for me to have my "told you so" moment! We actually only paid $1,225 for them and got them though our coordinator Blanca Casteneda, her email is blanca@weddingsbyheart.com - I am in the process of posting all of her info!
          Raina & Henri
          October 28, 2006
          Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

#27 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 07:03 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by TOESNTHESND
          Does anyone have current info on the firedancers? I made the mistake of showing my FI some pics of them and now he wants to get them! I told them I think its like $1500. but he really wants them. What a brat!
          natalie, there are 2 sets of firedancers...lunas is cheaper and i heard her prices ranging from $500-750 for 2-3 people...there is another group that is larger and they charge $1500...

Awards and recognition: 

#28 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
          • VIP Member
          • 11,403 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 10:38 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by TOESNTHESND
            Natalie - I have a quote from Lunas del Fuego on my work computer. I'll dig it up & post for you tomorrow.

#29 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
            • 486 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 11:32 PM

Awesome, thanks!

#30 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
              • VIP Member
              • 11,403 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 02:26 PM

Natalie,

This is what I got via email from Lunas de Fuego in late June:
                THE QUOTE OF OUR SHOW IS 700 USD WITH 2 FIRE DANCERS AND LIVE ARABIAN AND LATIN RHYTHMS, AND A SECURITY ASSISTANCE WITH FIREMAN TRAINEE.
                IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, PLEASE SEND ME AN E-MAIL AND I WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME,
                LUNAS DE FUEGO
                BLANCA MAGOS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users