#11 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 March 2006 - 09:40 PM

Hi April,

i emailed maye and she told me lunas is the only firedancer but ericka told me their was another pair of firedancers...have you emailed ericka?

Click the image to open in full size.

Dreams Resort

May 27, 2006

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 09:11 PM

hey april,

here is the email i received from one f the gals...

"There are 2 sets. 1 is 2 girls and some drummers I think they run

about $1000 per show and my favorite is a group of 3 or 4 fire

dancers with 4 drums. 1 guy is on stilts, they wear great head masks

and costumes and the show is about 20 minutes. They are $1500 and

worth every minute."

Dreams Resort

May 27, 2006

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#13 MSMAZE31

MSMAZE31
  • 176 posts

Posted 04 April 2006 - 01:05 AM

yeah but she originally told me she didn't know anyone and if I could find one on my own. 1500 is too much! I am willing to do 700. I just got back into town, (I was answering your messages from my phone) so I will do some reseacr tom. Thank you! :)

aprilennis11@yahoo.com

#14 MSMAZE31

MSMAZE31
    • 176 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:41 PM

Thanks girls....I decided to let MAye handle it. Apparantly Lunas responds to her and she is cheaper. The other company was a little pricey...alll the drummers and stuff sound cool but that price is out of my budget.

aprilennis11@yahoo.com

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:43 PM

i was gonna say that was the best way to go...what is she charging to organize them? she is cahrgin me 15% of whatever services she facilitates...

also, she found out about this forum and is now alot better about being "consistent" with her prices and being responsive...she knows us girls talk...

Dreams Resort

May 27, 2006

Awards and recognition: 

#16 MSMAZE31

MSMAZE31
      • 176 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:46 PM

same ....15% of whatever she does....I am having her find maracas (for favors) for me too so I won't have to fly with them.

aprilennis11@yahoo.com

#17 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 09 April 2006 - 08:47 PM

cool...then the fee is super low...and she was cheaper than what ericka was quoting me ($700)

Dreams Resort

May 27, 2006

Awards and recognition: 

#18 TARA0616

TARA0616
        • 18 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 07:12 PM

April,

Do you have the contact info for the firedancers you booked thru Maye? How was their show?

Thanks!

#19 MSMAZE31

MSMAZE31
          • 176 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:12 PM

The show was great! I don't have their contact info...I think Tammy posted their flyer on here somewhere. I was in direct contact with them but they stopped responing so I went through Maye.

April

June 10, 2006

Dreams Los Cabos

Wedding Planning Bio

#20 TARA0616

TARA0616
            • 18 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:23 PM

okay, but the Lunes de fuego is the same people as who Maye uses...right? Also, did they have drums or did they bring a CD player?

thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users