2018 Riu Palace Brides!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kalieg

Kalieg
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:17 PM

Hello,

i am hoping to start a new thread to share information about Riu Palace. I am having my reception there January/February 2018. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with a few things! If you have been married here, or are getting married here, that would be awesome if you could share some insight!

I am wondering what you did about open bar? I would love to have my guests all together until at least 1 am.

Is there a fee to having a reception in the ballroom? Does this include food? Are we able to go and buy our own hard alcohol for our guests?

Thank you so much :) 

#2 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 144 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:03 AM

Congratulations Kalieg!! My name is Patty and I am one of the TA's with Wright Travel & the BDW forum. We have toured several of the Riu resorts, which location are you interested in and I can send wedding package info to you. Thanks! Patty

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
      AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
      Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users