Photo

Paradisus Punta Cana- The Reserves new section

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Otis1230

Otis1230
  • 130 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 11:54 PM

Anyone going to Paradisus Punta cana recently? I just spoke to Vivinana my wedding planner and they are opening all new rooms under the section called, The reserves at Paradisus. My question is that she said royal service rooms in the old section where redone- are they? Any help?
    I have about 15 people booked and I don't what to with the different rooms, becuase I want everyone to stay in the same areas
    Michael & Lisa
    April 25th, 2008
    Paradisus Punta Cana

#2 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:51 AM

No idea -- but my TA is going in December, so I'll add that to her list of things to check outnd let us know about!

Have you had to sign a contract and make a payment. The former WC, Laikin, never asked for this -- but Viviana just emailed it all to me today. We already have 25+ rooms booked through our TA, so I didn't think I needed to put down an additional deposit?

We have 50 people coming so far -- so I'love to know the differences in room types!

#3 Otis1230

Otis1230
      • 130 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 09:30 AM

I put a depsoit down $200. when I book the date. But, I knew about the reserves- I heard they were going to sell them as tshares. But, Viviana sent me a hole powerpoint on the new resort and its great but its by the lobby. So the new section is really away from the beach. But, my question is have the old rooms changed because the new rooms are as nice or nicer than palma real.
        Are you going to the resort before the wedding to plan stuff.
        Michael & Lisa
        April 25th, 2008
        Paradisus Punta Cana

#4 LindsayG

LindsayG
        • 95 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 01:50 PM

I heard from Viviana the new WC today. She sent me the forms and told me a $200 deposit would secure my date.

She also sent me a FAQ and this link to their photos - weddingsppc's photosets on Flickr

If anyone wants the documents she sent me, just PM me.
          Lindsay & Billy
          July 11, 2008
          Paradisus Punta Cana

#5 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 05:07 PM

She just sent me all of that too. I guess I need to ask her since we already have $150 non-refundable deposits from 44 guests ($6600!!!) if we are cool with the deposit.

The forms she sent don't include the A La Carte options, which is what we are doing -- so I guess I'd better start from scratch with Viviana to make sure everything remains the same. Seems like she is pretty on top of things! Hopefully she will stick around!

The gazebo looks new. They didn't have one before, so this is great! I wanted a gazebo but was okay with the gardens ... now we can have the best of both worlds!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users