TA Jennifer is.........

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 LadyP

• 3,156 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 11:13 PM

FANTASTIC I must thank our fabolous host for sending her our way.

I complained on here a little bit back about AAA and how they seemed not to want to assist me plan preplan my wedding. Not wanting to answer my questions. Yes there were 1000000 or them and a million more to come. Yes I was indecisive but I have never been married before. Or used a TA for the most part. No I could not answer 9 out of 10 questions but i was excited, Lawrence had finally set the date.

Long story short Jennifer emailed me and said she would listen and try to help me figure things out. AND SHE HASThank you Jennifer. I am still confused. I am still stressing but I feel like someone is listening that can direct me.

Gosh I love BDW you girls are wonderful if you can't help you know someone who can and direct us in that direction.

#2 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 03:57 AM

that is AWESOME! i had no doubt that Tammy would give us a good referral - but it's great to hear it first hand!

#3 starfish kate

starfish kate
      • 455 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by AnnR
        that is AWESOME! i had no doubt that Tammy would give us a good referral - but it's great to hear it first hand!
        That's quite the recommendation!

Jennifer, thanks for calming our Catherine down and answering her questions!

#4 Heidi

• 2,642 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 10:07 AM

I have to agree with Catherine's recommendation. Since I've been having MAJOR problems with my TA, I switched to Jennifer for the remaining guests who will be booking. It's so wonderful to have someone NICE working with me on this! She got me an answer to a question in a few days where as I'm STILL waiting for an answer from the original TA months later. So far, Jennifer has been great.
          Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#5 Can'tHardlyWait

• 812 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 08:56 PM

I am so happy to hear that Catherine! The combination of wedding + far away location was just made for stress... but you have to remember that you are planning your dream wedding and everything will be great :)

#6 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 15 November 2007 - 09:10 PM

only the best for you ladies!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
            Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 JenniferSS

• Banned
            • 1,047 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 09:24 PM

Awwww...shucks, thanks gals!

You ladies are the ones that make it easy though! It's been great working with Catherine & Heidi and the others I've been assisting!

TA Jennifer

#8 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 6,996 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 09:26 PM

That's so great to hear! Thanks Jennifer for all your help.

#9 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 19 November 2007 - 05:01 PM

yay, that is great to hear!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users