Photo

starfish jewelry

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Smelikai

Smelikai
  • 48 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:54 PM

I just found a sterling silver and cz set on eve's addiction. Pretty cute :)

Sterling Silver Jewelry - Sterling Silver Pave CZ Starfish Pendant

#2 Smelikai

Smelikai
    • 48 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:56 PM

OOOPS wrong link, sorry. This is the one I meant. The necklace and earings are both on sale.

Sterling Silver Jewelry - Tiffany Inspired Sterling Silver CZ Starfish Pendant

#3 Carolena7

Carolena7
      • 785 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 08:31 PM

very cute...and cheap too!! good find

#4 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 15 November 2007 - 03:29 PM

you can also find the starfish necklace and bracelet here:
        TCO925.com - Pure Luxury.

#5 BeachBride82

BeachBride82
        • 51 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 07:11 PM

Mauraw - I checked out the TCO website and their version of the Elsa Peretti starfish mini mini necklace looks great. I was surprised by the price of the neclace on the Tiffany website (seems like a lot of money!). This seems like a great alternative for my bridesmaids/junior bridesmaids. Hopefully the website is legitimate!

#6 foxytv

foxytv
          • VIP Member
          • 7,740 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 07:13 PM

Very cute. I'm sticking with the Tiffany knock'off's on eBay b/c w/ shipping they are like $5 each. I've been wearing one for a few months now and it's not tarnishing so it is real silver -- and that's all that matters to me!

#7 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 15 November 2007 - 07:27 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by BeachBride82
            Mauraw - I checked out the TCO website and their version of the Elsa Peretti starfish mini mini necklace looks great. I was surprised by the price of the neclace on the Tiffany website (seems like a lot of money!). This seems like a great alternative for my bridesmaids/junior bridesmaids. Hopefully the website is legitimate!
            I ordered the necklace/bracelet set today, so I should get it by middle of next week and I'll post pics of it and update this thread as soon as I get it!

Supposedly it's all legit... I have a lot of silver tiffany jewelry, so I'll make sure it's the same quality, otherwise I'll return it and buy the real thing. Of course all my Tiffany silver jewelry was purchased or gifted to me back when the prices were still reasonable!!!

#8 BeachBride82

BeachBride82
            • 51 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 01:55 PM

Definitely keep me posted - I think that this would be the perfect gift! Hopefully you are happy with the quality! Good luck.

#9 KellyandMatt08

KellyandMatt08
              • 490 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 04:04 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by foxytv
                Very cute. I'm sticking with the Tiffany knock'off's on eBay b/c w/ shipping they are like $5 each. I've been wearing one for a few months now and it's not tarnishing so it is real silver -- and that's all that matters to me!
                Do you remember who the seller was? I've been trying to find nice ones on there.

#10 JennyK

JennyK
                • 3,502 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:50 AM

the starfish necklace is really cute! Great idea to give to bridesmaids

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users