• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:07 PM

I think it's too expensive. I think you can get something that will look just as good from flowerclip & add the pearls. I know you just get married once, but I think it's important to avoid going overboard. There are still things to pay for after the wedding. I occasionally get tempted by something for the wedding when I've been searching a lot and can't find anything I like. Then I'll come across something that looks perfect but is way too much. I know I'd regret it if I splurged on it, so I don't give in. It's like those expensive starfish sandals we've all come across & then we see they are over $100. You just have to look away.

#12 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:07 PM

I think it's gorgeous but I would never pay that price for it.. however if you have the money to get it, then go for it :)

#13 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:18 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sheaa
        I will be honest, I think I am insane for even considering it, but I can not find anything that is similar that I like.
        If you feel this way, I really think you'll regret it. Have you thought about buying a Lily at a craft store & making your own? I made a flowerclip pretty easily. I felt like their were more choices at the craft store for flowers than on flowerclip. Just be sure to look at a place with good silk flowers. Michael's were much nicer than AC Moore. I am rethinking the flower I picked. I would also like a Lily, but I didn't like the stamins on the Lilys I saw. Is that the problem you are running in to? After seeing the flower you posted, I might try cutting the stamin of a Lily & putting on some pearls. So maybe just use this $145 one as your inspiration flower. I think you'll be really happy if you make something as pretty for less than $10 and know you saved $135.

http://bestdestinati....ir-flower.html

#14 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 10,366 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:42 PM

it is very beautiful, but very pricey!

#15 chicago88

chicago88
          • 699 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:36 PM

Wow, that's expensive. I personally could not afford but if you can, go for it!

Therese & Jay
            Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
            http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#16 bride_2_b08

bride_2_b08
            • 244 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:56 PM

it is very beautiful but WOW is it ever expensive!!! I guess you have to ask yourself if it is REALLY that important to you. If the anwser is yes and it is in your budget then I say go for it.
              HIKING IN BLUE MOUNTAINS AUSTRALIA

#17 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 08:25 PM

Thats beautiful but holy moly, expensive. I personally would not spend that much, but I can see why you would its gorgeous.

#18 Leticia

Leticia
                • 259 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 11:53 PM

that's pretty nuts! but it's nice! my hair looks dumb with flowers in it i wouldn't get it.

#19 shannon

shannon
                  • 772 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 12:40 AM

If you love it- go for it... This would be the one day/occasion you buy what you love! Normally, I would say- too expensive- but now I'm too the point of "what's another $145?" - If your heart is set on it- go for it and rock the flower!! :)

#20 SheaS

SheaS
                    • 380 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 02:54 PM

Well, I think I am going to buy it, so if anyone would be interested, I would be willing to sell it after the wedding for a small portion of the price... maybe $45.00?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users