Photo

posting issue

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Carolena7

Carolena7
  • 785 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 01:43 PM

Have any of you girls had a problem where you posted to a thread and your msg did not post, then when you try to post again it says that you can't because it says duplicate post? I posted to the tread yesterday and I went back in today and it's not there so I tried to post again and it won't let me it says that it is a duplicate post, but my msg is nowhere to be found...it also says on the main page that I am the last one to post a msg ....which i'm not because it didn't accept it. Weird

#2 PaulaV

PaulaV
    • VIP Member
    • 2,813 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:12 PM

I am not sure, also Shelley replied last to the 'coupon codes' thread and I cannot see her response! There is a page 7, but I cannot get to it at all.

#3 Jessica

Jessica
      • VIP Member
      • 11,939 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:26 PM

Sort of. Usually though my post is there if I refresh the page. What's the particular thread you are talking about? Maybe one of us can check it out and see if we can view your post.

#4 Jessica

Jessica
        • VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:28 PM

Sort of. Usually though my post is there if I refresh the page. What's the particular thread you are talking about? Maybe one of us can check it out and see if we can view your post.

#5 edna

edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:56 PM

I had the same issues last night!!! I posted under the Mayan Palace Brides-- post here and I my post was not showned

#6 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 03:03 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Carolena7
              Have any of you girls had a problem where you posted to a thread and your msg did not post, then when you try to post again it says that you can't because it says duplicate post? I posted to the tread yesterday and I went back in today and it's not there so I tried to post again and it won't let me it says that it is a duplicate post, but my msg is nowhere to be found...it also says on the main page that I am the last one to post a msg ....which i'm not because it didn't accept it. Weird
              yes, I have had that happen to me on more than one occasion!

Quote:
              Originally Posted by PaulaV
              I am not sure, also Shelley replied last to the 'coupon codes' thread and I cannot see her response! There is a page 7, but I cannot get to it at all.
              I know, some threads do that to me from time to time, it won't let you move on, it just keeps taking you back to the first page!

#7 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 14 November 2007 - 05:00 PM

it might be that you are the first post on the next page and until someone else replies you cannot see your post. That seems to be a trend lately.
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#8 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
              • 1,798 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 06:10 PM

I have noticed some issues too. Not sure what to do.

#9 Carolena7

Carolena7
                • 785 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 06:35 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PaulaV
                  Ya I have noticed this as well, on a few occasions it has not let me go past page 1.

#10 Carolena7

Carolena7
                  • 785 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 06:37 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by JessicaLovesBrian
                    It was the tread cautiously optimistic...or something similar to that...i'm not sure exactly the title.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users