#1 phoenixbride

phoenixbride
  • 5 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 17, 2018
  • Wedding Location:Cancun or tulum
  • LocationAZ

Posted 20 September 2016 - 09:28 AM

hello beatiful brides!

anyone thinking of a destination wedding with no guests?? I've been looking at different resorts and pricing, block rates etc...I was overwhelmed  lol. So next best idea....no guest. I have a $6000 budget.

#2 MarieSamSanchezPhoto

MarieSamSanchezPhoto
  • Moderators
  • 123 posts
    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 20 September 2016 - 10:41 AM

I think destination elopements with just the bride and groom are amazing! You can then do completely as you please, catering to only your own needs/wishes and put money toward a kick ass photographer who can beautifully document your experience. Go for it!!! These types of weddings are becoming more and more popular and they are a photographer's dream ;)

MARIESAM SANCHEZ PHOTOGRAPHY
    BLOG: www.mariesamsanchez.com/blog
    CONTACT ME: mariesam.sanchez@gmail.com

063cb5c8-dbda-4822-87fe-ba3c0ebcdb7f.jpg

#3 LasCaletas

LasCaletas

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 115 posts

Posted 20 September 2016 - 01:42 PM

Dear @phoenixbride

We agree that there are many ways to celebrate a marriage, and certainly a very romantic one is to have an intimate celebration with just bride and groom.

We’ve had wedding celebrations with the couple only, where we hold their ceremony at a secluded terrace overlooking the sea. The landscape is breathtaking and you can choose a Day or Night celebration on the secluded beach of Las Caletas, located at the South bay of Puerto Vallarta Mexico.

Just imagine sharing your vows with the beautiful Pacific Ocean as a background and surrounded by the vegetation of the Sierra Madre Mountains. Here are some pictures of what we call our Barefoot Wedding:

table for two
      Barefoot wedding package (Ceremony)
      Tropical ceremony set up- In a special and private area, our ceremony set up is ready...
      Vow Renewals and Annviersary at Las Caletas
      Destination wedding, Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta

For more information please go to our website: http://www.adventureweddingsvallarta.com/

#4 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 21 September 2016 - 06:54 AM

Welcome to our forum community phoenixbride and Congrats on your destination wedding plans!!! So Exciting - YES! We've captured elopements with only the bride and groom - or sometimes with 2 other guests, and they've been Amazing!!!

Here are some visuals to show you what we're talking about, and how much fun they had....enjoy!

Taken from our Le Blanc Wedding Story Album:

e89d55_01f074c0ffab40a0abb5af427b1eef36.

Taken from Moon Palace Wedding Story Album with 4 people:

e89d55_3c64b3973fe84bc1b398e228d104bd02.

e89d55_6cf5006c8d214a0f99d88f994696716a.

Wishing you happy research and a wonderful life journey ahead - Enjoy!!! cheers, Moments That Matter Photography team :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#5 phoenixbride

phoenixbride
        • 5 posts
        • LocationAZ

Posted 21 September 2016 - 10:50 AM

@LasCaletas is there an option for a mayan ceremony? thank you for your response.

#6 hmsm

hmsm
        • 9 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 1, 2017
        • Wedding Location:Cancun
        • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:44 AM

Hi!

Isn't it super annoying that your 1st 3 responses are from wedding vendors and not real DW brides? That drives me nuts!! They should really have some rules around that.........anyways.......

I am doing just bride and groom (and daughter) as the resort we ended up picking was too expensive for any of the people we would've invited. 

We are also having a reception at home when we get back, I think that will satisfy everyone. 

Let me know if you have any questions about how we are doing it :)

#7 JasminMattPhoto

JasminMattPhoto
        • Insiders
        • 113 posts
          • LocationPlaya del Carmen, Mexico

Posted 21 September 2016 - 11:48 AM

Hi @phoenixbride Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Feb 2018 will be here before you know it!!!

If you're looking for a Mayan Ceremony we've worked with a wonderful officiant company in the past who offer just that. Their names are Anna & Anastasia from Riviera Maya Officiant

If you do end up contacting them let them know Jasmin & Matt sent you their way <3

When it comes time to book a photographer give us a shout.

Attached File  Maribel_Leo_Teaser_13.jpg   94KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Kristi_Gord_Teaser_03.jpg   101.24KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Jannet_Evan_Teaser_01.jpg   97.63KB   2 downloadsAttached File  Annie_Phil_Teaser_17.jpg   76.59KB   2 downloads

Jasmin & Matt - Breathtaking Destination Wedding & Lifestyle Photography

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png rating on Facebook & BestDestinationWedding.com

Still not convinced? Read our testimonials of appreciation from previous couples <3

Email: info@jasminandmatt.com
          Phone: +52-1-984-114-3386
          Facebook: Jasmin & Matt Photography
          Instagram: @jasminandmattphotography
          Pinterest: Jasmin & Matt

Ask us how we can help you plan your perfect wedding day.

#8 phoenixbride

phoenixbride
          • 5 posts
          • LocationAZ

Posted 21 September 2016 - 12:23 PM

@hmsm that sounds beautiful! I wish I could be my kids along with it would be too difficult. we have 4 little ones. Do you mind sharing which resort and your budget with me? Thank you in advanced :)

#9 hmsm

hmsm
          • 9 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 1, 2017
          • Wedding Location:Cancun
          • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 28 September 2016 - 09:17 AM

@hmsm that sounds beautiful! I wish I could be my kids along with it would be too difficult. we have 4 little ones. Do you mind sharing which resort and your budget with me? Thank you in advanced :)

@phoenixbride we are getting married at Finest playa mujeres in Playa Mujeres. 

We don't really have a budget, we just narrowed it down to a handful or resorts and then started checking prices.....I guess we tried to keep it under the $10,000 range for everything (flights, rooms, ceremony, etc).

The resort we picked offers the base wedding package for free if you book a certain room category(which we did), so that was one of the deciding factors.....most of the time you have to have a certain amount of rooms booked to get any wedding pkgs for free at most resorts. 

#10 gonzaloNunez

gonzaloNunez
          • Insiders
          • 227 posts
            • LocationMexico

Posted 10 October 2016 - 07:41 AM

Hi @phoenixbride!

You are at the best community to talk about your dream wedding. You can find here everything: resorts, florist, photography, anything that cross your mind.

I HAVE FOUND that for example Hacienda 3 Rios or Royalton offers good services for the kind of wedding you need. If you like more information, just PM me.

I love small receptions, they are magical, you commit to each other, there´s nobody to please but you two; there is just love around.
            At some point, you may want to share the world (or your little world :) ) your big day! You can make that happen with a beatiful photography job.
            Just imagine the getting ready, the ceremony and why not having a trash the dress session, those are amazing!
            Here is some of my job, take a look and enjoy the journey!

post5.jpg

Posted Image

Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
            Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2018 Brides, Beach Weddings, Cancun Riviera Maya, Budgeting, Travel Agents

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users