2017 Brides Mexico Planning Tips

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 lease03

• 1 posts
  • Wedding Date:March 18, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Tulum Resort - Tulum, Mexico

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:44 AM

We have booked our wedding at the Dreams Tulum Resort for March 18, 2017.

My guest list is about 40 people with the ceremony taking place in the chapel and reception on the beach.

Just wondering if there are any brides out there that have had their wedding there recently?

If you have any tips, advice, it would be much appreciated! 

I want to make sure I'm budgeting myself correctly especially with the "extra" fees that may come about. 

#2 JasminMattPhoto

• Insiders
  • 103 posts
    • LocationPlaya del Carmen, Mexico

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:37 AM

Hola @lease03 and welcome to the amazing bestdestinationwedding.com community and congratulations on your March 2017 wedding. Here you will find a plethora of great resources and tips for planning your perfect destination wedding.

We'll leave you with some inspiration to get the creative juices flowing <3

Attached File  Maribel_Leo_Teaser_01.jpg   123.72KB   1 downloadsAttached File  Maribel_Leo_Teaser_13.jpg   94KB   1 downloadsAttached File  Kayla_Aaron_Teaser_16.jpg   88.1KB   1 downloads

Jasmin & Matt - Breathtaking Destination Wedding & Lifestyle Photography

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png rating on Facebook & BestDestinationWedding.com

Still not convinced? Read our testimonials of appreciation from previous couples <3

Email: info@jasminandmatt.com
    Phone: +52-1-984-114-3386
    Facebook: Jasmin & Matt Photography
    Instagram: @jasminandmattphotography
    Pinterest: Jasmin & Matt

Ask us how we can help you plan your perfect wedding day.

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,073 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 07:44 AM

Welcome to our forum community lease03 and Congrats on your Dreams Tulum wedding next year!!! You'll find lots of great resources here to answer your planning questions, so well done on joining up.

You've chosen a beautiful venue that'll make an awesome backdrop for your wedding photos, as you can see in these magical wedding moments that matter we've captured there.....enjoy!

From our Dreams Tulum Wedding Story Album:

Wishing you happy research and all the best with your plans, cheers!!! Moments That Matter Photography team :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 b2be

• 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2016 - 01:47 PM

Our wedding is scheduled at Dreams Tulum in a few weeks. We're having 20 guests with a ceremony in the chapel and reception dinner on the beach. We visited the resort last May to check it all out before booking. I don't think 40 people will fit inside the chapel. The pews are small; probably will each only hold 2 people comfortably, and there's 10 pews. They'll probably have to set up additional chairs outside the chapel to accommodate 40 people.

My best piece of advice is to beware the 'additional' charges. They are OUTRAGEOUS. It's hard to swallow paying $260 for 20 nicer looking tiffany chairs or $690 for strings of market lights. I wanted nicer flowers and the price the resort quoted me was 3 times what a local florist quoted me. I ended up paying the ridiculous $350 'external vendor' fee to use the local florist and it was still cheaper than what the resort originally quoted! We bought the Dreams of Love package ($2500) but our final bill with the resort will be around $6000.

#5 gonzaloNunez

• Insiders
        • 226 posts
          • LocationMexico

Posted 07 October 2016 - 06:55 PM

Hey @lease03 :)

Welcome to this amazing community bestdestinationwedding.com, we are here to help you.

First of all, congratulations for your march 18 2017 BIG DAY at Dreams Tulum, that location is literally a dream come true!

This community is amazing, you can find here lots of resources that could help you on the planning, photography, florist and everything that cross your mind.

We also want to show you some of our work at Dreams Tulum, we hope you´ll enjoy it and find it helpful! 

Posted Image

Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
          Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users