Avoiding Outside Vendor Fees At Azul? Tips?

Cancun Riviera Maya Budgeting 2017 Brides Event Details Photographers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sarahjayne07

• 35 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 21, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mexico
  • LocationDallas, Texas

Posted 30 August 2016 - 11:53 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm going with Jasmin and Matt photography who I highly recommend :) for my big day on 1/21/17 at Azul Sensatori in Mexico. The outside vendor fee is 800 dollars though...wowsers. Anyone ever negotiated this down or have any tips for doing so? It really seems over the top especially since I'm using the resort for everything else so it's not like they're not making plenty of money on me lol. Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this. Thanks! -Sarah :)  :)

#2 JasminMattPhoto

• Insiders
  • 99 posts
    • LocationPlaya del Carmen, Mexico

Posted 03 September 2016 - 10:11 AM

@sarahjayne07 you are so wonderful for the kind words and we cannot wait to photograph your big day <3 <3 <3

This information is super important and if you find anything out we would love to know and of course if we can figure anything out you'll be the first we contact

Attached File  Kayla_Aaron_Teaser_10.jpg   78.48KB   3 downloadsAttached File  Maribel_Leo_Teaser_01.jpg   123.72KB   2 downloads

Edited by JasminMattPhoto, 03 September 2016 - 10:14 AM.

Jasmin & Matt - Breathtaking Destination Wedding & Lifestyle Photography

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png rating on Facebook & BestDestinationWedding.com

Still not convinced? Read our testimonials of appreciation from previous couples <3

Email: info@jasminandmatt.com
    Phone: +52-1-984-114-3386
    Facebook: Jasmin & Matt Photography
    Instagram: @jasminandmattphotography
    Pinterest: Jasmin & Matt

Ask us how we can help you plan your perfect wedding day.

#3 Janjin

• 94 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 20, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya, Mexico
    • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 06 September 2016 - 02:07 PM

@sarahjayne07 - congrats on your wedding at Azul Sensatori!  We got married there in November 2015.  We weren't able to negotiate down the vendor fee.  But our photographers gave split the fee with us and gave us an extra hour on top of our package.  So at the end of the day it worked out.

Can't wait to marry my best friend   :).

Planning Thread: http://www.bestdesti...tori/?p=1902797

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users