13 replies to this topic

#11 Stacsoontobeegan

Stacsoontobeegan
  • 5 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 21, 2018
  • Wedding Location:Riviera maya Mexico
  • LocationUSA south Florida

Posted 20 September 2016 - 02:07 AM

@phoenixbride of course I do not mind. My friend was married at the excellence in cancun, so I reached out to him and his wife they told me everything and then mentioned that the wedding coordinator decided to start her own company. It's amazing since she loves there she can actually go to the resorts me and negotiate in person. Etc. I can send you her info if you'd like.
@amberjay00 Thailand. That is going to be gorgeous!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Congrats

#12 phoenixbride

phoenixbride
  • 5 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 17, 2018
  • Wedding Location:Cancun or tulum
  • LocationAZ

Posted 20 September 2016 - 08:04 AM

@Stacsoontobeegan that would be wonderful!! thank you thank you!

#13 MrsDickerson2016

MrsDickerson2016
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2016 - 10:45 AM

Hi, I'm also planning to get married in August 2018. I haven't decided on a location yet because I keep changing my mind. I'm stuck between Saint Lucia and Dreams (Cancun). I really need to make up my mind. I want a beautiful location with decent packages and to customize will not break the bank. HELP!! lol  :)

#14 gonzaloNunez

gonzaloNunez
    • Insiders
    • 227 posts
      • LocationMexico

Posted 11 October 2016 - 01:22 PM

Hi @Stacsoontobeegan !
      2018 bride, exciting!
      You are at the best community to find everything you need, even if it´s a simple opinion :)
      Generations Riviera Maya is a warranty of full exclusive service for your BIG DAY, the food is really amazing and their wedding parties are a dream come true, they take care of every single detail, they are fantastic, i bet your Wedding Coordinator is doing a great job for you two :)
      Let me show you some of my photography job taken in some beaches near there at Puerto Morelos; ceremony, getting ready, the reception, everything is cover, even if you want to trash the dress, i got it, i bet you are going to love them!

Enjoy!

this one was taken under the buldings of the Generation. these are pillars that support it, and looks great for pictures:

post9.jpg

Posted Image

Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
      Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2018 Brides, Cancun Riviera Maya

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users