Stacsoontobeegan

Hey fellow brides, any ladies planning their 2018 wedding? I've been engaged for over a year now (shhh I know absolutely ridiculous ????) I finally started planning and decided on a destination wedding. I'm 99% sure we're doing Generations Riviera Maya. How everyone's planning going? Mines gone easy thus far, I was lucky enough to snag a wedding planner who lives in Mexico!! ???? Hope to hear from some brides who are planning!!

-stacey

• Like 6

Hey fellow brides, any ladies planning their 2018 wedding? I've been engaged for over a year now (shhh I know absolutely ridiculous ) I finally started planning and decided on a destination wedding. I'm 99% sure we're doing Generations Riviera Maya. How everyone's planning going? Mines gone easy thus far, I was lucky enough to snag a wedding planner who lives in Mexico!! Hope to hear from some brides who are planning!!

-stacey

I am also a 2018 Bride! My location was set for Now Sapphire but I have a few new locations that has caught my eye. Smh all my fault because I can never make my mind up Lol

• Like 1

@@Johnsonspartyof2 haha that's exactly me! I've "decided" on now four places. That's why I decided to go the planner route. She's not affiliated with any resort and can give me her honest opinion. It's hard choosing when I'm here not there.

Welcome to our forum community, Stacey and Congrats on your engagement and upcoming destination wedding in 2018!!! You'll find lots of great resources here to help with your planning questions, and if you've already decided on your venue, that's a BIG piece of your planning in place already, so well done!

Here's what the Generations Riviera Maya looks like as a backdrop for wedding photos, as shown in these magical wedding moments that matter we captured there.....enjoy!!!

Taken from our Generations Riviera Maya Wedding Story Album:

e89d55_5207e85f5d124be4ac82c13c29ac371d.

....and these from a combo wedding at both the El Dorado & Generation Riviera Maya Wedding Story Album:

e89d55_f1b20e2c98e240c99fee6476591fc7a2~

e89d55_d2fc706ffedd4bfc8d5012f895b1ad85~

Wishing you happy research, and that you completely keep on Enjoying your amazing journey ahead - cheers!!! Moments That Matter Photography team :)

Hi @@Stacsoontobeegan

Congratulations on making the decision to have a destination wedding, we are sure that is going to be an even more memorable experience this way since you will have more time to connect with family and friends. Luckily you have a wedding planner so you can leave things in her hands to arrange things properly.

We also create destination weddings on an amazing natural location that calls for a relax ambiance, doing the planning long distance allowing the couple to enjoy the whole experience along with their guests. Here are a few pictures of what couples get to enjoy at our venue, Las Caletas, a private beach in Puerto Vallarta where guests arrive by sea only

Destination wedding, Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta

candles enhance the romantic atmosphere of Las Caletas

irregular design wedding cake

C&D 020216 73

http://www.adventureweddingsvallarta.com/

Hola @@Stacsoontobeegan We also want to say a big congratulations on your upcoming wedding. 2018 will be here before you know it!

As many of the other vendors have mentioned BDW.com is your best resource for planning your perfect destination wedding. Please let us know if you have any questions at all and we would be more than happy to help to the best of our ability. Feel free to PM us any time! <3

We'll leave you with some inspiration

post-287055-0-66164500-1472680257_thumb.jpgpost-287055-0-33567600-1472680267_thumb.jpgpost-287055-0-34595000-1472680284_thumb.jpgpost-287055-0-95602900-1472680293_thumb.jpg

Hi @@Stacsoontobeegan !

My SO and I are planning a 2018 destination wedding also and are looking in the same areas! We are planning a site visit to the Cancun/Playa Del Carmen area in November and will be visiting Generations Riviera Maya as that is on our list as well. Keep in touch and I'll share pictures/reviews when I go.. we are also looking at Hyatt Ziva Cancun, Beach Palace, Azul Beach, and Secrets Maroma.

Best of Luck!

M

• 3 weeks later...

hi! We are planning for a feb. 2018 wedding. Still no resort and I just talked to a travel agent. Do you mind sharing how you found your local (mexico) travel agent? by the way...it will be one year this december of us being engaged :lol:  ​