Jump to content


Heat Press For Shirts?

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MaryKing

  • Newbie
  • 5 posts

    Posted 17 August 2016 - 02:23 AM

    umm the home version is called a iron... they come with steamers now that wont burn anything.....now if you mean a commercial press for yourself ... start checking your local newspapers and internet for a brand name or so maby youll find just what your looking for at a auction for businesses.



    0 user(s) are reading this topic

    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users