Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe Brides

2016 Brides 2017 Brides Beach Weddings Reception Cancun Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Hmariscal

• 4 posts

Posted 08 August 2016 - 03:02 PM

Hi there, are there any recent barcelo brides. I need your help please!! I am getting married in June of 2017. Mint breeze package with approx 50 guest only 4 hours of reception. Do I have a choice to use one of the grills like the coral grill if available? If I do has anyone used it for their reception? Was it hot or uncomfortable? I heard there is no AC and as I mentioned I will be getting married in June and the humidity...whoooooah!! I don't mind the banquet room but do they make it look nice and decent? Also if I bring my own decoration will the wc set that up for me or do I have to?

I appreciate any advice help or recommendations!

Edited by Hmariscal, 08 August 2016 - 03:08 PM.

#2 JasminMattPhoto

• Insiders
    • 102 posts
      • LocationPlaya del Carmen, Mexico

Posted 09 August 2016 - 04:54 AM

@Hmariscal welcome to the amazing BDW community and congratulations on your upcoming wedding. June 2017 will be here before you know it and you are going to have an amazing time at Barcelo. We've had the pleasure of both working there and staying there a handful of times and it has always been an absolutely wonderful experience.

Regarding your question about the Coral Grill. If I am thinking of the correct place the grill is right on the water and you'll have a great breeze coming in through the big windows to keep you nice and cool. Its a much nicer setting then their banquet rooms. (just our opinion as photographers)

I've attached some photos from our work there for inspiration. <3

Attached File  Claire_Brian_Teaser_09.jpg   93.72KB   0 downloads This is the grill by the beach, as you can see big open windows with the sun just finished setting in the background.

Attached File  Claire_Brian_Teaser_03.jpg   96.42KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Andrea_Michel_Teaser_15.jpg   84.27KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Andrea_Michel_Teaser_02.jpg   149.36KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Heather_Josue_Teaser_01.jpg   72.44KB   0 downloads

Jasmin & Matt - Breathtaking Destination Wedding & Lifestyle Photography

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png rating on Facebook & BestDestinationWedding.com

Still not convinced? Read our testimonials of appreciation from previous couples <3

Email: info@jasminandmatt.com
      Phone: +52-1-984-114-3386
      Facebook: Jasmin & Matt Photography
      Instagram: @jasminandmattphotography
      Pinterest: Jasmin & Matt

Ask us how we can help you plan your perfect wedding day.

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,072 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 10:02 AM

Welcome to the boards Mariscal, and Congrats on your June wedding at the Barcelo next year!!! You've come to the right place for lots of help with your planning questions, so good job :)

We've shot wedding receptions at the Barcelo on the gorgeous beach with incomparable ambiance and a cooling ocean breeze, and also in the reception room with a/c. Here's what they look like - so you can envision the backdrop they'd make for your wedding photos.....enjoy!

Taken from our Barcelo Maya Palace Deluxe Wedding Story Album:

Taken from our Barcelo Maya Colonial Wedding Story Album:

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! Moments That Matter Photography team :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 dreamweddings

• Insiders w/ Articles
        • 603 posts
          • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 09 August 2016 - 11:41 AM

@Hmariscal Congrats on choosing your wedding at Barcelo. I am fortunate enough to have planned weddings at this beautiful resort. 

We had planned for the grill with one of our weddings this past June. which we ended up moving to the bouquet room.  June was humid. and we felt it would have been too uncomfortable for guests.  

With the mint breeze you get basic set up. but you can add extra decor or bring your own and they can set it up for you.   

Happy Planning!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya

Happy Planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users