marieshannon

Help! Eloping To Punta Cana- Just The Two Of Us, Legal Ceremony

Hello! We have been looking to elope to Punta Cana this December... It seems as though the resorts we have looked at only have packages for wedding parties. It will just be the two of us so it seems a bit silly to have a wedding for ten people. Does my one know of any resorts, coordinators, or even boat charters that will host a legal wedding ceremony for just the two of us? Any help is much appreciated!

• Like 1

Good Morning Marie Shannon - Congratulations on your engagement!! There are offsite wedding coordinttors in the DR that can help with your plans. Please email me at patty@wrighttravelagency.com and I am happy to put you in touch with them. Thanks! TA Patty

@@marieshannon Huge congrats on your upcoming wedding. Eloping is such a nice way to have your wedding. Calm, quiet and so much less stressful than a big event.

It looks like the amazing @TA Patty has your answers covered so in the meantime we'll leave you with some photographic inspiration <3

post-287055-0-07143500-1470686916_thumb.jpgpost-287055-0-33843500-1470686927_thumb.jpgpost-287055-0-10368600-1470686939_thumb.jpg