Hyatt Ziva Cancun July/2017

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 NishaBree

• 3 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 11:30 AM

So glad to have found a community of future brides that will be traveling abroad to say I do. I am still in the early stages of planning my wedding next year. I have selected Hyatt Ziva because of all of the great reviews and the beautiful colors. I felt like some of the other resorts were beige and traditional and that didn't have a great representation of my fiance and I. I am still researching and trying to figure out about vendors and getting the best for my budget. We are at the point in planning where we have sent out save the dates and now having our guest lock in their room. As of now we are looking at about 80+ guest who put a deposit to secure a room, its bittersweet so sweet that everyone is willing to travel with us and bitter because our cost goes up. I do know that we are saving so much by having a destination wedding and if we were to have it here in the states we wouldn't probably be able to have a wedding of our dreams. However, I am looking to save as much as possible going forward but try not to jeopardize our beautiful wedding I envision ( and that is still unclear ;) )

#2 JasminMattPhoto

• Insiders
    • 98 posts
      • LocationPlaya del Carmen, Mexico

Posted 04 August 2016 - 01:03 PM

Congratulations @NishaBree on your upcoming wedding. July of next year will be here before you know it you'll be packing your bags for the beautiful sand and sun of Cancun. The Hyatt Ziva looks absolutely beautiful. You are going to have such an amazing experience.

Also, welcome to the amazing BDW community. There are so many wonderful resources and members here. Pretty much any question you have can be answered.

Attached File  Jessica_Brennan_Teaser_03.jpg   58.17KB   14 downloadsAttached File  Charlotte_Kristian_Teaser_05.jpg   89.2KB   7 downloadsAttached File  Kayla_Aaron_Teaser_01.jpg   68.71KB   7 downloads

Jasmin & Matt - Breathtaking Destination Wedding & Lifestyle Photography

star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png rating on Facebook & BestDestinationWedding.com

Still not convinced? Read our testimonials of appreciation from previous couples <3

Email: info@jasminandmatt.com
      Phone: +52-1-984-114-3386
      Facebook: Jasmin & Matt Photography
      Instagram: @jasminandmattphotography
      Pinterest: Jasmin & Matt

Ask us how we can help you plan your perfect wedding day.

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,069 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 05:23 PM

Welcome to our forum community, NishaBree, and Congrats on your upcoming destination wedding in Cancun!!! wow great choice of locations, and you're sure to find lots of helpful info here to answer planning questions.

To ramp up your inspiration even more, here are some magical wedding moments that matter we captured in Cancun.....enjoy!

...taken from our Excellence Riviera Cancun Wedding Story Album: 

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your plans - cheers!!!

Moments That Matter Photography team :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#4 rebeccarpeck

• 33 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 05:26 PM

Just got my quote from my TA for my November 2017 wedding at the Hyatt Ziva! Can't wait!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

#5 HannahShort

• 5 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 17, 2017
          • Wedding Location:Hyatt Ziva Cancun
          • LocationHouston, TX

Posted 13 August 2016 - 02:16 PM

@rebeccarpeck What is your wedding date? 

#6 gonzaloNunez

• Insiders
          • 219 posts
            • LocationMexico

Posted 15 August 2016 - 09:39 AM

Hello NishaBree!

it is a pleasure to have you in this helpful forum! please don't hesitate to ask any doubt you might have.

good luck in your planning!

Posted Image

Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
            Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

#7 LasCaletas

• Insiders
            • 112 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:55 AM

Welcome @NishaBree!

You´ve come to the right place for other destination wedding brides to share their tips and experience with you. As we are sure they will agree, having a destination wedding allows you to have a whole different experience than having it at home: Seeing family and friends gather up for you and your fiancée and not only for the event, but been able to spend more time with all of them in a touristic destination, will allow you to connect with them even more, have fun together and make some memories.

We get to see this all the time with our couples, by the time the group makes it to the wedding in Las Caletas, families have gotten time to get to know each other and they enjoy the relaxed environment of our private beach even more. Here some picture of some unforgettable moments we get to witness:

bride and bridesmairs bouquets
              P&T 112315 113
              a polaroid as a centerpieces will be a great idea
              best wishes for groom
              Blue King

Good luck with your planning and we hope you enjoy this one of a kind experience!

#8 rebeccarpeck

• 33 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 07:59 AM

@NishaBree November 3, 2017, and I can't wait! :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

#9 StylingTrio

• Insiders w/ Articles
                • 45 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 12:31 PM

Congratulations @NishaBree ! What a great place to get married too at The Hyatt Ziva in Cancun! It's so gorgeous there. You will have an amazing destination wedding. Something to keep in mind during your fabulous wedding planning is that Cancun is the tropics and boy does the humid weather do a job on your makeup. However, HD airbrush makeup is ideal and it's something we specialize in. So if you're thinking of getting you and your bridal party all professionally made up that day, keep us in mind. And here is a very helpful blog article on this topic too: http://www.bestdesti...-a-tropic-r2326as well some photos of our HD airbrushed brides!

Happy Planning from the team at Styling Trio!

Styling Trio striking eyes
                  Makeup and Hair by Styling Trio
                  Styling Trio makeup
                  Styling Trio makeup

Edited by StylingTrio, 25 August 2016 - 12:32 PM.

Dena DaSilva

Online Concierge

US (+1) 713 589 4558

MX (+52) 984 803 2816

Facebook: facebook/stylingtrio.com
                  Twitter: @stylingtrio
                  Instagram: @stylingtrio
                  Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/stylingtrio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users