Photo

Good Makeup Artists In Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 swalker7979

swalker7979
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 06:36 AM

I am getting married at Melia Caribe Tropical in October and I was wondering if anyone could provide info for any good makeup artists outside of the resort as I am not sure I want to use the spa. I have already reached out to Krystie Ann and Anna Nuet and they are both booked for my day :-(  Help please!!

#2 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 102 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 08:30 AM

Good Morning Shelley - Hope you day is going well! Below are a few other names, but I do not know their work personally.Olga Montilla, Magda, Indira, Beauty Bar and AnaMia plus the one below. Good Luck! 

WhatsApp
      BarbaraMarieMua@yahoo.com

Facebook
      https://m.facebook.c...baraTotalBeauty

Pinterest @BarbaraMarieMua

https://www.pinteres...rieMua/my-work/

Instagram
      https://instagram.com/p/5IXCXGGu8W/

Photos by various PC photographers*

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
      AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
      Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#3 JBWedding

JBWedding
      • 3 posts
      • Wedding Date:February 22, 2017
      • Wedding Location:Kukua Beach Club

Posted 22 June 2016 - 11:59 AM

Hi

Congratulations!

I'm getting married next year in February and was lucky enough to have a choice between Anna or KrystieAnn.  I belong to a facebook group for Kukua brides (where I'm getting married) and they credit the photographers/make up artists etc.  Aside from Anna or Krystie Ann.  Names below have been mentioned:

Jazmin Abad Brito 

Magda Riccardi

Maybe google them to see if they have availability?

Hope you manage to find someone!  Do remember if you don't use resort stylists/make up you'll have to pay vendor fees for them going to the resort.

#4 swalker7979

swalker7979
      • 9 posts

Posted 22 June 2016 - 01:17 PM

@JBWedding Thank you and congrats to you as well!! I would have booked one sooner but a friend of mine who does makeup that was going to be a guest can no longer go so now I'm scrambling to find someone!
        Thank you for those names and I will take a look at their work. I'm also waiting to hear back from Melia regarding the outside vendor fee for this, hopefully not too high. Thanks again!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users