Wedding Bands

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Rays123

• 4 posts
    • LocationVancouver

Posted 20 June 2016 - 11:07 PM

Our wedding is near. We have decided to get married on a beach. I was discussing with my fiance about buying the wedding bands. I like to get the thin bands with small tiny diamonds. A friend recommended me a fine diamond jeweler. (http://www.pheradiam...e-diamond-band/) Looks like we found one we were looking for. But, now I'm rethinking, will it look like a string on my big hand? Should I go for a wider band?   

#2 Kellian

• 8 posts
    • Wedding Date:September 14, 2017
    • LocationBangladesh

Posted 21 June 2016 - 03:13 AM

How much it will cost for the whole band your hired?

#3 Venessa26

• 17 posts
      • LocationNew York

Posted 22 June 2016 - 12:34 AM

It is slightly looking like a band, if in the same price you get bigger ring than this one, then for sure go for that.

#4 OttawaBride2017

• 20 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 12, 2017
      • Wedding Location:Platinum Yucatan Princess
      • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 22 June 2016 - 10:54 AM

Hi @Rays123,

I'm actually thinking of a thin ring myself.  I suggest you try on your wedding ring before buying because you never know how it actually looks on your hand until you try it on.

#5 Rays123

• 4 posts
        • LocationVancouver

Posted 22 June 2016 - 08:32 PM

Yesterday , We went to the jewelers and tried on the rings. It looked good. I'm happy now. 

Thank you very much.

#6 melisaaa

• 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 07:49 AM

Hey girls, I just wanted to recommend an online jewelry store where I've found bands for my US wedding (Miamiii :)))) ).They offer custom made gemstone rings and bands and I was really pleased with the price and quality.

So just a recommendation from me since I've found great tips on this forum :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users