Sign in to follow this  
cessyboston

I wish you could smell through the computer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessyboston View Post
mine either...lol.. i cut uo an apple thinking i was being good and they came out of the oven and the apple went in the trash lol..lol
mmm... feel free to pass on the recipe, Erica

i do know there was a thread about cookies sorry ill just post it on here.....

3 cups of flour

3/4 cup light brown sugar

3/4 cup sugar

1 tsp bking soda

1 tsp salt

1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla

2 sticks of soft (not melted) land-o-lakes butter

2 eggs

1 package of tol house chocolate chunk morsals

in 1 large bowl mix, flour,baking soda,salt

in 1 large bowl mix, butter,eggs,light brown sugar, vanilla,sugar mix with a woodan spoon and mix well you want it to be dough like a little sticky but not to sticky the reason i add more flour is so it is thick not a flat cookie..roll it into a ball and bake it for about 12 min 350 degrees be careful it doe not burn on the bottom because they are thicker they take a little longer to cook so good i used to sell them in my familys restaurant ...so yummy

have fun with them add peanut butter chips,white chocolate,nuts anything i even did reese pieces so good....

3 cups of flour

3/4 cup sugar

1 tsp bking soda

1 tsp salt

1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla

2 eggs

in 1 large bowl mix, butter,eggs,light brown sugar, vanilla,sugar mix with a woodan spoon and mix well you want it to be dough like a little sticky but not to sticky the reason i add more flour is so it is thick not a flat cookie..roll it into a ball and bake it for about 12 min 350 degrees be careful it doe not burn on the bottom because they are thicker they take a little longer to cook so good i used to sell them in my familys restaurant ...so yummy

have fun with them add peanut butter chips,white chocolate,nuts anything i even did reese pieces so good....

3 cups of flour

3/4 cup sugar

1 tsp bking soda

1 tsp salt

1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla

2 eggs

1 package of toll house chocolate chunk morsals

in 1 large bowl mix, butter,eggs,light brown sugar, vanilla,sugar mix with a wooden spoon and mix well you want it to be dough like a little sticky but not to sticky the reason i add more flour is so it is thick not a flat cookie..roll it into a ball and bake it for about 12 min 350 degrees be careful it does not burn on the bottom because they are thicker they take a little longer to cook so good i used to sell them in my familys restaurant ...so yummy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessyboston View Post

3 cups of flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 tsp bking soda
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla
2 eggs

yummy, I want to make them on my next day off...