18 replies to this topic

#11 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:42 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by montegobay09
    I'm getting married at the new Riu Montego Bay on April 15, 2009! Planning is going well but seeing everyone's posts about how they contacted the wedding coordinator already has met thinking that I should have done that already!!!!
    Uh oh...I haven't contacted anyone yet!! Should I I only have 4 mths to go!! I'm talking over the wedding details with my TA this week (hopefully) so maybe I'll check with her! Now you have my freaked out!!

#12 RaquelManuel

RaquelManuel
    • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:42 PM

Hi, I am planning my wedding in Puerto Plata for July 18, 2009. I originally wanted Punta Cana but just recently we decided to choose puerto plata since we have family that live in the country and puerto plata is so much closer to them than punta cana. However this means that I have to start again from scratch. Can you guys please share information on the vendors that you guys are using close to puerto plata? especially photographers.

Haven't decided on a resort yet, deciding on the resort also...

#13 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:55 PM

The photographer that I am most likely going to use is on the site...renee cobb. She will be in the northern area of the DR for Jan & Feb of '09 training someone. I'm not sure if she will be going back in July, or if her trainee will be available. She is really great, just contact her!
        Oh, & you should definitely check out the RIU Bachata...look at the location

Click the image to open in full size.

Good Luck!!

#14 msemi305

msemi305
        • 162 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 02:44 PM

Hey - I am looking at the RIU Bachata March 2010 - I would love any information any one has on the resort....

#15 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 05:52 PM

What type of info are you looking for?? I will be there in 5 weeks from today!!!

#16 msemi305

msemi305
            • 162 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 09:50 PM

Thank you for replying! I am looking for any information really - how nice the resort is, how your wedding went, if you selected a package....
              Any information you give me will help!
              Congrats! and Best wishes....
              :)

#17 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:18 AM

Keep an eye out the end of January for my review and pics!! I will be more than happy to tell you all about it!!!

#18 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:17 AM

Keep an eye out the end of January for my review and pics!! I will be more than happy to tell you all about it!!!

#19 YoursTruly

YoursTruly
                  • 1,097 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:24 PM

We are actually getting married at the RIU Montego Bay in JA, so certain amenities are standard with the RIU chain. Planning is going well--hope yours is as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users