Sign in to follow this  
klp1979

Any RIU Brides?

Are there any RIU brides out there? I am getting married at the RIU Palace Macao on the 29th of January. We have about 35 guests attending and I recently booked Stacey Wight from Southern Ontario for my photographer. What about everyone else? How is the planning going?

My girlfriend got married at Riu in Ochos Rios. It was such an amazing place. The wedding site wasn't really put together well because the resort had newly opened. Even without it the wedding was amazing. The photos came out so well!

Hi,

I am getting married in the Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica, March next year, and one of the reasons we chose the hotel is because we heard the RIU's were so good!!

I am going on holiday to the Riu Palace macao on 10th Dec this year, so if you need any info that I can get while I am there, thats no problem

Anna

I'm getting married at the new Riu Montego Bay on April 15, 2009! Planning is going well but seeing everyone's posts about how they contacted the wedding coordinator already has met thinking that I should have done that already!!!!