Photo

anyone use cancun studios?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Michelle&Steve

Michelle&Steve
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 12:13 AM

hey guys... im trying to figure out who i want to use as a photographer... i loooooooooooooove sol but the prices are really expensive, and i dunno if it will fit into my budget... pictures are really impt to me, and im gonna need a photographer for about 8 hrs... i was looking at cancun studios, their prices are more reasonable.. but i dunno how they are...

anyone have any experience?

thanks!
    "Woohoo!! Time to get married!

www.steveandmich.com

86 booked so far!!!http://tickers.Ticke....9414/event.png

#2 anaderoux

anaderoux
    • 3,220 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 12:43 AM

I used them and did like the pictures, I think what you pay is what you get.. they're not as great as Sol's, but they are a great memory..

here's my album:

http://bestdestinati....unstudios.html

if you want more details let me know

#3 shannon

shannon
      • 772 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 02:20 AM

I'm booked with them for my wedding in May -they fit our budget- I think the pictures look good- and so far have been very responsive to my questions- happy so far!

#4 Can'tHardlyWait

Can'tHardlyWait
        • 812 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 09:06 PM

I am using them for videography, more out of convenience than anything else (they have a studio in my hotel lobby)... so far they have been great with communication, and the prices seem really reasonable.

Well, I definitely have to give a shout out to my photographer, Elizabeth Medina... I don't know what your price range is, but I love her and can't say enough good things about her

There are a few other photographers in RM that are really talented and also reasonable priced. Have you looked at Claudia Rodriguez and Vanessa Vargas? A few people on BDW have used them... try doing a search for their names.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users