Sign in to follow this  
Michelle&Steve

anyone use cancun studios?

hey guys... im trying to figure out who i want to use as a photographer... i loooooooooooooove sol but the prices are really expensive, and i dunno if it will fit into my budget... pictures are really impt to me, and im gonna need a photographer for about 8 hrs... i was looking at cancun studios, their prices are more reasonable.. but i dunno how they are...

anyone have any experience?

thanks!

I'm booked with them for my wedding in May -they fit our budget- I think the pictures look good- and so far have been very responsive to my questions- happy so far!

I am using them for videography, more out of convenience than anything else (they have a studio in my hotel lobby)... so far they have been great with communication, and the prices seem really reasonable.

Well, I definitely have to give a shout out to my photographer, Elizabeth Medina... I don't know what your price range is, but I love her and can't say enough good things about her

There are a few other photographers in RM that are really talented and also reasonable priced. Have you looked at Claudia Rodriguez and Vanessa Vargas? A few people on BDW have used them... try doing a search for their names.