Hello newbies! We are new here too. Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are Styling Trio Riviera Maya. We specialize in airbrush makeup and hair for weddings in the Riviera Maya, Mexico. We are so happy to be part of the BDW community and look forward to being an active resource for brides and grooms looking to tie-the-knot at a destination wedding in the Riviera Maya (Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and surrounding areas).

Styling Trio began in 2009 and now employs dozens of the best makeup artists and hair stylists in the region. We're a diverse and fun team that comes from all over the world with a passion for doing what we love and do best...Beautifying! 

Our services offer a very distinctive mix of high-end professional experience with intuitive skill. We at Styling Trio believe that every face has a personality of its own and it's our job to discover it and bring it to life. Attached you'll find some photos of our work and of course high-definition airbrush makeup is our specialty.

Please feel free to ask any questions to us here, via email, through our website or any of our social media channels, we are always happy to help.

Styling.jpg

For more information, contact us here or in the manner that works best for you. We look forward to connecting with you. HAPPY DESTINATION WEDDING PLANNING!

Emailsales@stylingtrio.com

Websitewww.stylingtrio.com

Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/stylingtrio

Twitterhttps://twitter.com/stylingtrio

Pinterest:  https://www.pinterest.com/stylingtrio

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/stylingtrio/

post-286883-0-69818200-1462566844_thumb.jpg

post-286883-0-70505500-1462566847_thumb.jpg

post-286883-0-94090700-1462566882_thumb.jpg

post-286883-0-06081900-1462566885_thumb.jpg

post-286883-0-70648100-1462567095_thumb.jpeg

post-286883-0-02668600-1462567239_thumb.jpg

post-286883-0-69634400-1462567345_thumb.jpg

post-286883-0-78149800-1462567431_thumb.jpg

post-286883-0-01492900-1462567478_thumb.jpg

post-286883-0-55197800-1462567523_thumb.jpg

post-286883-0-97573300-1462567565_thumb.jpg

Edited by StylingTrioRivieraMaya
  • Like 2

Welcome, WELCOME aboard!!! LUV you guys.....so glad to see you join the boards :)

Wishing you the very best and every success going forward, you guys Rock - Cheers!!!

MTM Photography team :)

....here's an image of Styling Trio working their magic on one of our beautiful brides.....enjoy!

(taken from our Barcelo Maya Wedding Albums)

e89d55_58cde26811b7467984ab49f9a9139df7.

e89d55_486ea64682d14ad08f3d6235e9164476.

Edited by Moments That Matter
  • Like 2

Thank you @@AdamnJenn17 we appreciate all votes of confidence in our work. We do all love what we do and have a passion for beautifying! Let us know if we can be of any assistance in your future plans. All the best!

Welcome to the community @

You guys & gals are awesome. We've worked with you a handful of times now and you've always done an amazing job.

Keep up the great work <3

• Like 1

@@DreamArtPhotography, WOW! Thank you for the post and for the beautiful photos of our Makeup and Hair team doing what they do best, BEAUTIFYING!! You captured some really wonderful moments that day...thanks again for the share. And great to be connected here on the BDW forum. Enjoy your day and this beautiful job we all get to do in Paradise!  :wub:

@@JasminMattPhoto thanks for the warm welcome! To you guys too! We at STRM really enjoy working with you guys as well. So professional and attentive...you capture some really breathtaking shots. Thanks for the confidence in us, we love your work as well and hope to see you at more weddings and events in the future. Best! <3

• Like 1

HELLO AGAIN NEWBIES! Big news to share from the Styling Trio team. We are expanding our business and now will be offering our services in The Riviera Nayarit!

The Riviera Nayarit on the Pacific Mexico Coast runs nearly 200 miles from Puerto Vallarta in the South to San Blas in the North. The region has near perfect weather, expansive beaches and has become one of the fastest growing tourist destinations in Mexico. You can find 5-star resorts accommodations or miles of empty beach for something more low key. There is something for everyone in this diverse coastal region and it is a wonderful place for a destination wedding! Here is a list of the most popular destinations there:

• Puerto Vallarta
  • Nuevo Vallarta, Bucerias & La Cruz
  • Punta Mita & Litibu
  • Sayulita
  • Guyabitos & La Peñita
  • Chacala
  • Boca Chilla, Playa Tortugas, Costa Custodia
  • Platanitos to San Blas

We at Styling Trio are so happy to be able to expand to this area and to bring some of the best makeup artists and hair stylists from our group to this region. We hope to expand even more down the road, as we love to do what we do best --BEAUTIFY!-- and will travel to more places to make brides look amazing on their special day!

If you or anyone you know are looking to have a wedding in the beautiful Riviera Nayarit and are interested in our hair and makeup services, feel free to contact us now as we are on-board and servicing the area. Styling Trio Riviera Nayarit! Let's get to beautifying!