Having a hard time trying to figure out our budget for decorations. I don't mean tables more like decorations for the ceremony and reception area. Can someone tell me realistically what I should expect to pay? Having a hard time w/ some of these quotes! What were your costs for decor? 

Having a hard time trying to figure out our budget for decorations. I don't mean tables more like decorations for the ceremony and reception area. Can someone tell me realistically what I should expect to pay? Having a hard time w/ some of these quotes! What were your costs for decor? 

@JRodz@JRodz I advice that you create your pin board with some of your inspirations and forward you to your resort coordinator to have a better sense on costs.  One thing for sure. please make sure you use local flowers plus flowers that are in season to avoid higher costs.

Happy Planning

Joyce

• Like 1

@@JRodz  Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

There are always tons of questions here about decor and so many brides do so many different things. DIY is quite popular with many of the ladies.  I agree with Joyce in that you need to decide what you want, for starters. Then get in touch with your coordinator and see what they quote you for the decor on their end. Then just go nuts on the internet and figure out what you can buy ahead of time and take with you. Many of the brides to be on the site, if they aren't choosing a specific decor package with their resort, will put their own ideas together and buy their tablecloths/napkins etc. before they leave. I've seen brides buy plate chargers as well and take them along. Think about how many tables you'll have, so how many centerpieces. Then think about what you actually want for centerpieces. Then I would strongly suggest you read through this site. There are soooooo many decor ideas that are just gorgeous! If you just key in decor in the search bar up top, you'll get a ton of threads well worth reading through.

Good luck and happy planning!

It depends on the place. If you have booked complete marriage palace, then it will cost you as per the area of decoration. So my suggestion to you is that you must book all inclusive wedding venue and there you need not worry about decoration, caterers, waiters etc, as these services will be included in the cost of hiring all inclusive wedding venue and it will be certainly economical also in comparison to hiring independent services. 

I think for a medium sized wedding you should spend up to $10,000 for decorations. I know some people who spend over $50K on their wedding decoration. Tell your planner to decor your wedding with flowers. They have some gorgeous and affordable artificial flowers. Give them a try. 

When it comes to how much couples are willing to part with to create their perfect wedding with the decorations of their dreams, the average price is different according varies from state to state.

Don’t know cost of decoration for wedding because it totally depends on area as well as company with its services. But I suggest you to hire a wedding planner who can tell you everything and arrange everything you want with best deals.

I know it is really tough job to get everything at best cost. I would like to suggest to contact local wedding planner or decorators to get the quotes. It will take some time but by comparing different quotes you will get the best package.