Beach Weddings Ceremony Decor & Details Event Details

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MeredithLynne

• 10 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 7, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Fairmont Southampton, Bermuda

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:57 AM

I just ordered a frame on etsy for our sand ceremony. I'm just wondering where everyone got their sand for the sand ceremony. The frame doesn't come with sand. I know you can buy some on etsy, but I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations. I think I would prefer to be able to go to a store to pick the sand out so I can see the colors in person. Any suggestions???

#2 acw271011

• Moderators
  • 3,123 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 06 May 2016 - 09:30 AM

@MeredithLynne  Hi! Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

There are a few places that you can get the sand. Davids Bridal sells it online and they have a huge range of colours to choose from. I'm not sure if you're in the US or canada, but Hobby Lobby also sells it online and again, has quite a big selection of colours. If you're in canada, there is a company called Weddingstar that sells online. I know there are a couple of other places - just do a google search for wedding sand and I think the listings will come up.

When I got married 4 and a half years ago, I got the sand at Davids and used a beige colour with pink. When we renewed our vows last October, I bought at Hobby Lobby and used turquoise and a bright pink. 

Good luck!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#3 RitvikSehgal

• 70 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 10:59 PM

You can choose a destination wedding. Generally wedding planners do not provide these if it is not a theme party.

If u have already told your Event Management Company about theme then they will arrange this.beach-theme-wedding-centerpieces-002.jpgcandle.jpg

#4 arjit

• 20 posts
      • LocationChhattisgarh

Posted 10 May 2016 - 12:03 AM

In online e-commerce site various types of sand for decorations is available.hot-selling-colored-sand-for-art-paintin78272d5f80f5cabafc7319ea3c2f7dec.jpg

#5 SvitlanaG

• 30 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 15, 2018
      • LocationNewcastle

Posted 05 July 2016 - 01:03 AM

Look for sand ceremony suppliers, they can offer huge selection of sparkling sand

Event planner and curator at http://www.poptop.uk.com Poptop event marketplace :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users