90 replies to this topic

#21 Kcusack89

Kcusack89
  • 28 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 13, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Hyatt Zilara
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:53 AM

Wear are you getting your ties?? I'm doing the same thing. I just got the floral booklet so I'll have to ask for prices bow...i didn't think they'd be that high :( I only want something small
I did book a big day preview ! Won't be going til October but I'll be sure to gather everyone questions before then!

#22 tiffanyt

tiffanyt
  • 107 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 23, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 14 June 2016 - 08:18 AM

@Mzt247 I'm definitely using them for the ceremony, haven't decided if I want to use them for the the reception yet, but I probably will. I'm also having mine at the sky lounge and since I'm not doing much else for decor other than what is included and rose petals to line the aisle (which I'm also bringing) then I wanted to add something else so I think the chair ties will be a good addition.

@Kcusack89 I haven't ordered them yet because I'm not sure how many to get but I've been looking at a few of the sites that former brides have suggested

ebay

http://www.weddinglinensdirect.com/

I've also done a few google searches and found some reasonable prices on other sites as well!

#23 jjbrown

jjbrown
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 01:11 PM

@jjbrown Do you know about the cost for extras? I'm trying to figure out if it would make sense to use their bouquets for my bridesmaids or bring preserved flowers imstead?

Hi Tiffany,

I'm not sure about the flowers. I will be using an outside vendor my sister found. It ends up being cheaper than Tai Flora even with the Vendor fee. You should ask to see pictures of their bouquets. 

Please know if you are having your wedding inside the ballroom you will need to pay for a dancefloor and lighting as it is dark. Also, decorations will add up. We will end up bringing a lot of it ourselves.

#24 tiffanyt

tiffanyt
    • 107 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 23, 2017
    • Wedding Location:Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall
    • LocationMaryland

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:13 AM

Hi @jjbrown,

Yeah, I asked about prices for the things she sent me in the packet and they were ridiculously priced, so we decided to bring many thing ourselves too. My reception will be on the decks and I still need lighting, good thing I asked, or else who knows if they would have told me. What company are you using?

#25 jjbrown

jjbrown
    • 15 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 07:16 AM

Hi @jjbrown,

Yeah, I asked about prices for the things she sent me in the packet and they were ridiculously priced, so we decided to bring many thing ourselves too. My reception will be on the decks and I still need lighting, good thing I asked, or else who knows if they would have told me. What company are you using?

@tiffanyt The florist we're using is actually supplying our dance floor and the lights (so we can only pay 1 vendor fee). Her name is Donna Dally Floral Design PM if you want her contact info. I'll post tons of pictures when i have the ceremony.

J

#26 jessgar86

jessgar86
      • 6 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 12:23 PM

Hi brides. I'm considering Hyatt ZIva Cancun for my November 2017 wedding. @jjbrown could you please send me your florist's info?  

#27 Mzt247

Mzt247
        • 4 posts
        • Wedding Date:April 25, 2017
        • Wedding Location:Hyatt Ziva Jamaica

Posted 22 July 2016 - 02:13 PM

Hi, @jjbrown

I also sent you a PM for the contact info for Donna Dally your florist.

Thanks!

Is anyone else using outside vendors that you'd recommend?

@tiffanyt The florist we're using is actually supplying our dance floor and the lights (so we can only pay 1 vendor fee). Her name is Donna Dally Floral Design PM if you want her contact info. I'll post tons of pictures when i have the ceremony.

J

#28 rebeccarpeck

rebeccarpeck
        • 33 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 04:20 PM

Hi @jessgar86
          I'm also thinking about the Ziva Cancun for November 2017. Have you been given any rates? It seems like the regular room rates increase drastically next year, but maybe they will have the same current promotion and rates.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

#29 jjbrown

jjbrown
          • 15 posts

Posted 22 July 2016 - 04:54 PM

Hi, @jjbrown

I also sent you a PM for the contact info for Donna Dally your florist.

Thanks!

Is anyone else using outside vendors that you'd recommend?

I just messaged you :)

#30 jessgar86

jessgar86
            • 6 posts

Posted 04 August 2016 - 10:01 AM

@jjbrown. I haven't been given any rates. We going to visit in October to look at a few different locations. Have you already gone to visit the actual hotel?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2016 Brides, 2017 Brides, Beach Weddings, Jamaica, Resorts & Hotels

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users