Canadian Canvas Bags For Welcome/ootd Bags!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LindseyRose

• 7 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 02:01 PM

Hello fellow Canadian brides! I searched for months to find reasonably priced canvas bags to use for my welcome bags. There were many cheap online sites but they charged a fortune to ship to Canada! I finally found creativebag.com and am so happy. I got my bags for $0.65 each and then only paid $20 shipping. Ontop of that they have a store in Toronto so you get to pay in Canadian dollars!!! They shipped to me super fast and are perfect. I will be making my own logo and will be doing iron on transfers. Wish me luck! Will post pics when complete. Hope this helps some of you and good luck

#2 OttawaBride2017

• 20 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 12, 2017
    • Wedding Location:Platinum Yucatan Princess
    • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 19 April 2016 - 09:19 AM

Thanks for the tip! Can you send the link for the 65cent bags? I don't see any on the website.

#3 acw271011

• Moderators
    • 3,123 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:34 AM

@LindseyRose  Thanks for the tip! That's a heck of a price! Nice to pay it forward and the ladies here love a good shopping deal!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#4 LindseyRose

• 7 posts

Posted 25 April 2016 - 04:24 PM

Thanks for the tip! Can you send the link for the 65cent bags? I don't see any on the website.

Hi there! Unfortunately it looks like the price has gone up since I purchased them. They are at $1.69 each right now...not a terrible price since its canadian but maybe just watch to see when they go on a good sale again??

Here is the link right now : http://www.creativeb...ote-bags-cottonthe natural color is the cheapest. I did my iron on transfers and they look great, I'm very happy with how they turned out.

#5 MeredithLynne

• 10 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 7, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Fairmont Southampton, Bermuda

Posted 26 April 2016 - 10:55 AM

I got mine at cheaptotes.com and they were $.89 USD. Not sure how much they are to get in Canada, but worth checking out! Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users