• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rissarroyo

Rissarroyo
  • 1 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 14, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Cabo Del Sol

Posted 10 April 2016 - 09:45 PM

Hi everyone! I'm new here but have read many many posts about Cabo weddings! I'm currently planning a wedding for Cabo Del Sol with Yarai from Memories! I wanted to find out experiences from other about rehearsal dinners and after wedding day breakfast etc. My fiancé and I originally did not think about this aspect of the wedding but now that we are we don't know what a good option is for either! I would really appreciate any feedback and if you're a Cabo Del Sol bride any advice you have on keeping the costs lower would be appreciated! Thanks ladies :)

#2 ktan7

ktan7
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:41 AM

Hey there, 

I'm a destination wedding photographer based out of Vancouver. I was just browsing the site and somehow bumped into your post. Thought I would reach out to you and see if you are searching for a wedding photographer. 

I'm actually part of the preferred photographers from Wedluxe Magazine (http://wedluxe.com/s...endor-locations). These are amongst the best wedding photographers in Canada. My work has also been published in Style Me Pretty and Destination I Do Magazine.  If you are interested in my work, I'll be more than happy to customize a package for you. 

My email is info@kentanphoto.com (www.kentanphoto.com is my website). 

Good luck on your wedding planning again :)

-Ken 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2017 Brides, Cabo, Beach Weddings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users